The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In memory of Iowa, I broke into my Krave Jerky stash. You rock WR!

Sweet chipotle jerky, shiner bock, and football. Yessir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reminds me, I forgot to get jerky today when I was out shopping.

Damn.

The joys of being able to Bach' it for a night. Enjoy it bro, I have two bags of that stuff I completely forgot about!!

Should be in the rant thread but out shopping with my sister, gf, and her friend, what I would give to be back in IOWA!!

The joys of being able to Bach' it for a night. Enjoy it bro, I have two bags of that stuff I completely forgot about!!

Should be in the rant thread but out shopping with my sister, gf, and her friend, what I would give to be back in IOWA!!

Freaking Iowa dude. Whoda thought we'd long for Iowa?

Idk but I feel like it needs to be a yearly occurrence, at a minimum.

A yearly THP outing, sounds like an awesome idea!

Baaaahahahaha! Other than the official one you know.

Somebody do me a favor, follow the link and click local news. My coach sent the link and said good job but I can't read it on the cell.

http://www.golftec.com/learningcenters/storepage.html?storenumber=551

Client of the Month

GolfTEC Naples

GolfTEC Naples' Client of the Month is Danny Barbee. Danny has had a great past few months! Not only did he shoot his Career Best round of 84, he followed it up with another Career Best round of 83 in a Tournament! And, he even broke 40 on 9 holes for the first time - posting a 39. Way to go Danny, keep up the hard work!!

Great Job Danny!

Somebody do me a favor, follow the link and click local news. My coach sent the link and said good job but I can't read it on the cell.

http://www.golftec.com/learningcenters/storepage.html?storenumber=551

Here you go bro...Congrats!!

GolfTEC Naples' Client of the Month is Danny Barbee. Danny has had a great past few months! Not only did he shoot his Career Best round of 84, he followed it up with another Career Best round of 83 in a Tournament! And, he even broke 40 on 9 holes for the first time - posting a 39. Way to go Danny, keep up the hard work!!

Thanks fellas.

Nice Danny!! Way to go man.

I just finished my first golf lesson in a year holy crap do I suck

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

A yearly THP outing, sounds like an awesome idea!

No doubt, if it was in my backyard no brainer. Working out vacation time and finances for the Orlando one as well.

It has been a long day. My kid woke up with a 102 temp and coughing like crazy. We went through the morning and to church for pictures. After that we noticed that he was starting to have trouble breathing. We were able to get into our doctor office for a Saturday appointment. The doctor on call then sent us down to the Childern's hospital in Charlotte for chest x-rays. The radiologists was not in the doctors office on Saturday. So at the ER we they gave him some steroids and a breathing treatment. He was diagnosed with the Croup. He is 100 times better now and we are back at the house. Just had a long day sitting around the ER, at least they had tvs and the golf channel in the rooms.

Dang, sorry to hear that Grant!

It has been a long day. My kid woke up with a 102 temp and coughing like crazy. We went through the morning and to church for pictures. After that we noticed that he was starting to have trouble breathing. We were able to get into our doctor office for a Saturday appointment. The doctor on call then sent us down to the Childern's hospital in Charlotte for chest x-rays. The radiologists was not in the doctors office on Saturday. So at the ER we they gave him some steroids and a breathing treatment. He was diagnosed with the Croup. He is 100 times better now and we are back at the house. Just had a long day sitting around the ER, at least they had tvs and the golf channel in the rooms.

Dude, that sucks....the ER's and stuff are bad enough, but I hate it when the little ones fell bad....breathing treatments usually help alot, glad he is feeling better now.

Dang Grant, glad the little one is feeling better. What is Croup? And you had to go all the way to Levine? My nephews been in there since early August.

Dang Grant, glad the little one is feeling better. What is Croup? And you had to go all the way to Levine? My nephews been in there since early August.

Thanks everybody. The doctor at our clinic recommended it. She said if we had time to run down there. It was only 20 mins from our clinic in Davidson. It was totally worth it, they are so great with kids.

Yep, that place is great. Hot nurses too !

Aggregate exposed.
C43FC558-6213-4367-8FD3-BC300E7B88BD-2168-00000107C6AEA130_zps0594bfde.jpg

05B65CF0-7033-41BF-967D-0F4039411619-2168-00000108AA9AF065_zps838e128e.jpg

Looks great Breezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back