2012 TOUR Championship Thread (Spoilers)

You're sounding more and more logical. It ain't the swing dude, it's the putter. I watched him miss some really nice looks at birdie today.

I don't know if he will ever get the putter back. They say once a pro looses that touch, it never comes back.

I don't think it's going to be good enough going into tomorrow, I want him to dominate agains so bad I can taste it. I'm not convinced that this swing will ever get him there again, even though at times it looks really good.

I agree, I don't think he has a shot to win tomorrow.

I don't know if he will ever get the putter back. They say once a pro looses that touch, it never comes back.

Who's they? Johnny Miller.

I need Rory to win the FEC. I have a lot at stake.

TC is your bet Tiger vs Rory in final FEC standings or do you actually need Rory to win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rory has to win the FEC

You're in good shape. I think he'll get the job done. But watch out for Sneds! I'll be glued to this tomorrow, I'll catch football during commercials and look at scores on the Internet. This is shaping up to be an awesome final round.

I don't think I'll see much Jake as tomorrow is Foster's bday party

I like how people say "except for that crappy round" Eldrick would be right in it. Everyone would do better if you took out their worst round. Remember back in the day when all four of his rounds were good rounds?

I like how people say "except for that crappy round" Eldrick would be right in it. Everyone would do better if you took out their worst round. Remember back in the day when all four of his rounds were good rounds?

Lol, I know dude. Tiger would be so much better if he never made bogeys

Well that option is the best of the 3 though. Have fun buddy, what is he 4 now?

Yeah, he's turning 4. Unreal

Who's they? Johnny Miller.

I need Rory to win the FEC. I have a lot at stake.

I am not really sure who they are. Haha I have just heard the rumor.

Tapatalkin

I am not really sure who they are. Haha I have just heard the rumor.

Tapatalkin

The original TW would agree with that rumor.

So I'm watching the replay right now as I was out all day today, and holy crap is Tigger playing well today compared to yesterday. So far he's had looks at birdie on almost every hole I think and has missed 2 really makeable birdie putts at the very least.

Tiger's iron play is incredible. He just needs to get some putts to drop

I'm a Sneds fan so I'd be ok, dudes been mr consistency so far. I do think we will see some exciting golf and people going for it today. There's alot of bank on the line for sure.

I'm actually thinking of putting some money on Sneads to win today. I like the way he's playing right now.

Lee at +12, good grief.

Justin Rose, my favorite player is doing great

Lee at +12, good grief.

Ha, pretty pathetic showing. Dead last.....not what he had in mind. Saving his good shots for next weekend? :)

Hate to see Lee putting that bad. Hope he'll be putting better at the ryder cup :). Rory playing in bright green.. I like it!

Tiger giving one back out the gates, attaboy.

Back