Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a Kansas guy too right Smalls?
Yep, but mostly for basketball. I'm not a big KU football fan. I hope they do well, but I don't worry if they don't!

Dawgs now 13-0, blew the snap on the extra point try.

Our defense sucks. We need to score more.

There is no discipline on the d line in college football. If an o lineman let's you rush through he's not being nice, it's a screen you troglodyte! I've seen this multiple times in every game today.

There is no discipline on the d line in college football. If an o lineman let's you rush through he's not being nice, it's a screen you troglodyte! I've seen this multiple times in every game today.

Must kill quarterback!

That's what they've been told forever

Oh my. I hope their offense gets tired faster than ours.

Must kill quarterback!

That's what they've been told forever

Haha, true. I just wished for once an end would stay at home and light a mofo up.

Haha, true. I just wished for once an end would stay at home and light a mofo up.

It's one thing that makes guys like MJP and JPP such incredible DE's

Yep, give me a smart player over a freak anyday.

Wtf was that play?

This game is exciting, I hope they keep it up

SW, it's so simple to us, but it's hard as hell to coach it into those guys. In the heat of the moment they block everything they've learned out and think QB. Drove me nuts.

And yes, I even yelled and called my guys troglodytes a few times! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha Jman I actually had good line coaches. There were two rules you didn't break:

1. Tackle anything that moves.
2. Fools don't rush in.

First down! Good call Dabo.

Auburn with a 10-9 lead at halftime against LSU, I'll take it. I would be lying if I said that this score didnt shock the hell out of me. Pulling hard for my Tigers tonight.

Wow, I didn't think that would hold up.

I'm likin the looks of the Dawgs !

Another TD! Woo! So much for such a good D! Now I need our D to do something.

I hate Landry Jones.

I really need 5 tvs on a night like this. Who put all these good games opposite each other!

I'm likin the looks of the Dawgs !

20-0, they are looking better each week. Next week we get back Rambo and the Tree, I did read a rumor that they may play the 2nd half as the required suspension is technically over then. We will see.

Ha Jman I actually had good line coaches. There were two rules you didn't break:

1. Tackle anything that moves.
2. Fools don't rush in.

I coached it the same dude, some kids just don't have savvy. Will drive a coach nuts. Easy concept for a kid with common sense, just not as many of those out there as we wish! Hahaha

Auburn with a 10-9 lead at halftime against LSU, I'll take it. I would be lying if I said that this score didnt shock the hell out of me. Pulling hard for my Tigers tonight.

For the trees!

GRRRRR!!!!!

• This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds
  • This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

I'm shocked as well, but its nice

Tapin for bird

Two fumbles. Dumbasses.

Nate, I told you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back