2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I would think the exposure was huge, especially with so many going to the fitting centers. I wouldn't mind visiting Studio B here in Naples ;)

I've been pondering a trip to Tinley Park in Chicago for quite some time myself..

It's really such an exciting situation with all the fantastic putter companies who have interested well with THP in the recent past.. I'd be lying if I said I didn't really hope to see the addition of :seemore: to the fold though. THP made SeeMore exist for this guy.

Man the jewel cases is one thing, but how freaking high up is that web cam?

SeeMore has to be in this one, I'd be surprised if not. I wonder if they open up the Private Reserve Vault.

I'd be surprised too. If it were me, I'd want the Odyssey's

Somewhere a Sam Goody employee is jealous of that cd collection.

That Odyssey that Brad had was sick. Milled an all.

You guys getting the custom Cleveland's was pretty cool too.

Honestly, if someone gives me a complete bag, clothing, and accessories I could make any of it work.

You guys getting the custom Cleveland's was pretty cool too.

Honestly, if someone gives me a complete bag, clothing, and accessories I could make any of it work.

Yes, it was cool. As a lefty I only had one style choice though.

I'm sure everyone feels the same way Frank. The stuff is really not that big of a deal, it's rep'ing it for half a year and staying committed to all the threads that's the big deal.

I wonder how long it will take him to put that music on his S3?

I'm going Iphone so I can facetime the big fella and CB. I bet we could have some rocking good times.

And thanks for paying attention Grant. Mine was a Protype as well. Whatever

I'm going Iphone so I can facetime the big fella and CB. I bet we could have some rocking good times.

I loved your putter dude. You rolled it great. Yeah, eff that S3 notebook! Those are for Noob captains.

I never saw you on the green!

Yes, it was cool. As a lefty I only had one style choice though.

I'm sure everyone feels the same way Frank. The stuff is really not that big of a deal, it's rep'ing it for half a year and staying committed to all the threads that's the big deal.

Yeah dude, it's the reason the companies put up the gear.

Hahaha chunky.

CB's a FaceTime super hero. My wife came home from work one day, there I sat, facetiming with The Breeze. She was jealous.

Wow throw Jake in there and it will be like a Captains facetime party. Except for CB. But he's awesome

You have forsaken me Dean. We could have been office bros!

CB's a FaceTime super hero. My wife came home from work one day, there I sat, facetiming with The Breeze. She was jealous.

Wow throw Jake in there and it will be like a Captains facetime party. Except for CB. But he's awesome
You guys all rule, and Jake that was awesome, say hi to her for me.

Good set of Captains this year, can't wait to hear who the fourth Captain is. I have my guesses though.

You guys all rule, and Jake that was awesome, say hi to her for me.

Good set of Captains this year, can't wait to hear who the fourth Captain is. I have my guesses though.

I hope it is somebody with a high handicap for Chunky's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back