Off chutting day? No.

There should be no chutting. It's a disgrace. Especially when it comes to Bettinardi's.

But.......if you cant use a wedge and need a bail out, I guess it's your only choice. Right?!?!

Not true, my wedge game is solid right now, teamed up with the occasional chutts has lead to 41-43-39-40 last for 9s

Not true, my wedge game is solid right now, teamed up with the occasional chutts has lead to 41-43-39-40 last for 9s

Sorry dude, if wedge game was solid then there would be no need for chutting. Fact!!

Sorry dude, if wedge game was solid then there would be no need for chutting. Fact!!

I sunk multiple chips in my pre round practice last Monday. It did not hamper my choice to chutt at all. #chuttingismorefun

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I sunk multiple chips in my pre round practice last Monday. It did not hamper my choice to chutt at all. #chuttingismorefun

There are some that are hopeless, we must let them be and allow them to enjoy skulling wedges and 2+ putting

haha, when was the last time you saw me skull a wedge?
Never said I saw u do it, are u claiming to have never done it ever?

I have stayed away from this thread on purpose... How the hell does this thread have 1200+ posts?! This thread is a is disgrace to Awesome chippers like myself. :D

Never said I saw u do it, are u claiming to have never done it ever?

I bet my ratio of skulled wedges vs solid wedge shots is better than your ratio of flubbed chutts to quality chutts hahaha

I have stayed away from this thread on purpose... How the hell does this thread have 1200+ posts?! This thread is a is disgrace to Awesome chippers like myself. :D

U have been sucked in...just like everyone else...couldn't resist the temptation of the chutting phenomonon

Ahem...

[video=youtube;YMa4lz-xGL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMa4lz-xGL8[/video]

and before you even say it.. I know I told you to.. And you did.

You should try chutting.

I bet my ratio of skulled wedges vs solid wedge shots is better than your ratio of flubbed chutts to quality chutts hahaha

U want a cookie? It should be u golf 200 +days a year and are a 2 handicap...congrats

U want a cookie? It should be u golf 200 +days a year and are a 2 handicap...congrats

Whoa I think that was a bit over the top. Anyways people chutt in Italy too, mostly old women who fail miserably and sometimes enjoy sculling wedges towards the hole.

I am sad we didn't get out this aft, although I think I really pulled something in my left wrist this morning so it's probably good we didn't.. Try not to chutt more than 10 times!!

Whoa I think that was a bit over the top. Anyways people chutt in Italy too, mostly old women who fail miserably and sometimes enjoy sculling wedges towards the hole.

haha it's cool man, Deano takes a lot more than he gives!

I am sad we didn't get out this aft, although I think I really pulled something in my left wrist this morning so it's probably good we didn't.. Try not to chutt more than 10 times!!

haha it's cool man, Deano takes a lot more than he gives!

No biggy man, get it healed soon.

We seem to be due for a bullfrog chutting in for birdie post

I Chutted yesterday and it sucked. I should have chipped. You Chutters are a different breed. :D

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

I Chutted yesterday and it sucked. I should have chipped. You Chutters are a different breed. :D

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

be patient, you gotta practice it, cant go out there expecting miracles

I watched my father in law chutt on sunday from around a foot off the green in the first cut of rough outside the fringe, it wasn't pretty, I'm pulling off teamchutt and will never speak of chutting again!!!

I watched my father in law chutt on sunday from around a foot off the green in the first cut of rough outside the fringe, it wasn't pretty, I'm pulling off teamchutt and will never speak of chutting again!!!

It wasnt even you that did this, how could you be so easily swayed?

It may take more skill to chutt successfully. I don't know, but, I will be playing with the master this weekend. I look forward to the instruction.

It may take more skill to chutt successfully. I don't know, but, I will be playing with the master this weekend. I look forward to the instruction.

yeah we'll see what happens, I'll definitely have to get a few practice chutts in since its going to be a big change in the type of rough that im accustomed to

It wasnt even you that did this, how could you be so easily swayed?

Not a true chutter, quite obviously'

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Cool story bro.

I'm sure #teamnochutt will welcome you back. After all, they are all quitters themselves.

So I came home to package in the mail fron redlyne with the first ever #teamchutt swag

2012-09-24175453.jpg

Back