SeeMore Putters Thread

Hey! I know those pic's! LOL

Glad you're excite about it Bob, if you ever decide to get rid of it, holler at me first!

Roll em well dude!

Jman - I will, but I don't think I will be selling this putter anytime soon :}

Took the M5x out yesterday for the first round. Had an absolutely miserable round but I putted extremely well. The center shaft definately takes some getting used to but my 15-25' putts were great. Speed and line were almost dead on. I have never scared the hole so many times from that distance. I struggled a little bit 10' and in but I expected that. Something I just need to get used to.

The aluminum insert in this thing just feels amazing.

If I could read a putt the SeeMore should would have made some putts for me today!!

It was a pretty incredible weekend from weather, course conditions, buddies and solid play all around the course. I got to spend a little extra time prior to my round putting and chipping and it really paid off. Also, I got the chance to spend little time with the SeeMore SB1 belly that Brad won during the Iowa tour van stop. That's just an incredible putter from any distance outside of 5 feet. Once I figured out the grip my lag putting from anywhere on the green was lights out and putts inside 10 feet were like cheating, but get me inside 5 foot and I struggled with speed. I will own my own one of these days, you can bank on that one, although I'm putting so consistently right now with my own Si-3.

The greens here were extremely fast over the weekend, it seemed like you just had to get the ball started rolling to get it there. Everything wasn't going in like at TCI the past weekend, but no 3 putts at all and every long putt left me a tap in, most for par. I must have had 8 or 9 birdie putts, but all from well outside 10 feet. I've noticed a few consistent things that leads to a solid putting round for me:

1. find the line, roll my ball over the spot and never raise my eye's before the ball is well away.
2. Continue my stroke through the ball and hold the finish.
3. Complete trust that I have the speed and line.

32 putts on the round could have been much better or worst. No long putts dropped, yet everything burnt the edge and stopped within inches. I missed all but a couple on the high side without a single putt left short all day. I call that a good day on the greens for me. I was especially puzzled at being able to switch back and forth to the SB1 belly throughout the round without losing my touch. The milled surface is completely different from my insert Si-3, but didn't make a difference.

Here is a shot that you do not see everyday. Thought you guys might like to look at it.

MilledPiece-CustomShop.jpg

That's pretty cool. I didn't know they were milled like that.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

The SeeMore putter was working great yesterday. 30 putts, 0 three putts, 7 one putts, 4 birdies (should have been 6 without the slight pull). The r11 irons were spot on and the rbz 3W just purchased was killer long. Only bad club yesterday was the driver (normally great). Round of 75. Once that putter is lined up the only thought is speed, best part was I probably only left one putt short.

Another round yesterday. 29 putts. Putter started out cold blasting by all hours 3-4 feet, but made the return putts square in the middle. So far this blade with the change to cross hand putting is working great. Zero putts were short.

Great pic, thanks for sharing!

Awesome picture, love the engraving!!!

Well I just went and picked this up. They didn't have any SeeMore head covers so I gotta go find some SeeMore gear. Head cover and a hat ebay here I come.
5E8CFF60-B35E-4CBF-84F6-74D1C86423F0-691-00000051FC5451D7.jpg
[/IMG]

Today was the first outing with my SB2c. It is 34.5" long and I ordered the Golf Pride Grip to get something like the pistolero grip. The grip is definitely firmer than what I have been buying lately but I really like it. The greens were punched within the last week so I didn't have the best results but man I felt really good over the ball. Definitely less alignment issues and more slightly off my reads issues. Plus it would hit a plug mark and bounce around a little bit. I felt like I only hit about 2-3 bad putts today which is an improvement. Speed was pretty good today on the slow greens. I have been having this concern that I'm not square at times with with my other putters and today that concern was gone.

Yes it is that time of year here, punched greens and fairways. Definitely makes putting interesting.

I want an FGP or a mallet. I don't know why I bought a mid mallet. I've never like them.

Well I just went and picked this up. They didn't have any SeeMore head covers so I gotta go find some SeeMore gear. Head cover and a hat ebay here I come.
5E8CFF60-B35E-4CBF-84F6-74D1C86423F0-691-00000051FC5451D7.jpg
[/IMG]

i've gotten a few Headcovers from SeeMore directly on the site they have a great selection. i'm sure you could find something you like on there cheap as well. They def don't jack the price of the headcovers like other companies.

THP SeeMore cover of course.

I want this one....now.

EDIT____SORRY

Last edited:
Wow, these look hot. I want that X3!

Back