2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, maybe not...lol

All in the eye of the beholder. I reckon we'll see a few surprises from every OEM.

Plus, I'm nowhere near good enough to play MB's, too much pain for me! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I'm sure all 4 OEMs will blow our minds!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Once you hit them well for a long time, its even harder to hit anything else with half the consistency.

I believe you, your eye accustoms to it more than anything I imagine. I've tried it before, just not for me. I do love playing with people that crush their blades though, just fun to watch for me.

I'm pretty pumped to see what all the companies bring for 2013, alot of question marks out there still and that's half the fun!

I believe you, your eye accustoms to it more than anything I imagine.

Its not even that dude, its the size heel-toe and its the small sole, and the weighting. You learn to use it in so many ways and when you switch off its impossible to get that back.

Especially from the rough.

Its not even that dude, its the size heel-toe and its the small sole, and the weighting. You learn to use it in so many ways and when you switch off its impossible to get that back.

Especially from the rough.

I believe you dude, I just couldn't do it, I like my CB's too much! Hehe

I have GOT to finalize my video ideas. So much to do, so little time.

I am blad to see cleveland back in The Morgan Cup. I am anxious to see what new stuff will be on offer.

I believe you dude, I just couldn't do it, I like my CB's too much! Hehe

I have GOT to finalize my video ideas. So much to do, so little time.

Same here, with as many takes as it's going to take me I probably need to start today!!!

I'm stuck on videos. Literally it's thinkers block or something, and it blows. No clue what to do for the personal vid, I might just take a snippet out of the recap vid and submit that lol.

Talking about yourself for a minute is hard when you were raised to not do it.

In honor of Cobra joining the MC I pulled out a club from my near antique King Cobra irons. Happened to be the 5 iron. Dropped a couple balls in the side yard and launched some shag balls into the woods. I could play those irons right now. New shafts (not 20 something anymore) and grips and I bet I'd score 85 or under. I know for the promo vids we talk about drivers, but their irons are no slouch. Even the antiques.

In honor of Cobra joining the MC I pulled out a club from my near antique King Cobra irons. Happened to be the 5 iron. Dropped a couple balls in the side yard and launched some shag balls into the woods. I could play those irons right now. New shafts (not 20 something anymore) and grips and I bet I'd score 85 or under. I know for the promo vids we talk about drivers, but their irons are no slouch. Even the antiques.

My buddy gamed the original King Cobras. Always liked those

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Having recently added a good bit of Puma apparel to my wardrobe and it is hands down, some of the most comfortable gear I have ever worn between the shirts and shorts. I also am getting more compliments on the Puma apparel than I have with anything else.

The 8 Cobra Puma staffers are most definitely going to be HOOKED up!!

Having recently added a good bit of Puma apparel to my wardrobe and it is hands down, some of the most comfortable gear I have ever worn between the shirts and shorts. I also am getting more compliments on the Puma apparel than I have with anything else.

I agree, the shirts I own are comfortable as all get out.

Mine are some the most comfortable I own. Their staffers are going to the most comfortable and stylish there.

I've shot a couple vids just to get things going. Really hard to decide how much "production" to put into it. I think content is most important. Think ill just keep shooting bios until something clicks. Promo vid I have ideas just working on the delivery. Crazy that if things gel I could have my entry rdy in a few days.

I've shot a couple vids just to get things going. Really hard to decide how much "production" to put into it. I think content is most important. Think ill just keep shooting bios until something clicks. Promo vid I have ideas just working on the delivery. Crazy that if things gel I could have my entry rdy in a few days.

I hear you. I'll be recording my first promo idea soon. I'm not sure if I'll get any better ideas than the one I have now.

I've got some ideas. I was thinking about a promo video today and feel I got a pretty good one thought out. The Bio video, I have an idea, but I'm not sure what I really want to do there. Funny all the way through or part funny/part serious. I just know that I have.to be a player in this am going to work to the bell on videos to put the best ones out I can.

I have found the props I need and just need to do some shooting.

Alright, now that the St. Louis Tour Van stop is over, it's time to pester our dear leaders for the next MC announcement...:alien:

I agree with ya Griff! Cobra makes some darn good stuff and it sounds like the Amp line has knocked it over the fence.

I still want to see OG in some Puma gear.

Haha no rest for our fearless leaders?

Haha no rest for our fearless leaders?

Alright, now that the St. Louis Tour Van stop is over, it's time to pester our dear leaders for the next MC announcement...:alien:

You have the location, dates, the companies, the entry criteria. We were all shocked by the addition of the 4th team. JN, what else are you looking for right now?

This team is going to have to have so much swag :)

Nice clubs too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back