What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.5 hour range session + Some chipping and putting. Not my best day :(

I am looking out a window!!!!!!!!!!! My team is practicing for the regional tournament and I am stuck inside pulling admin duty at the school... Not a happy camper!

Currently 72 degrees and SUNNY!

Range time and short game practice.

Golfed in a customer golf outing. It was suppose to rain all day.
Sunshine, winds, cold,

Attended the St. Louis Tour Van outing, and hit JB's Nike irons, I want them.....they are amazing

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Hit 1000 different irons today. I loved it. Rolled the Golo for 15 hours as well. Came close to purchasing

Hit 1000 different irons today. I loved it. Rolled the Golo for 15 hours as well. Came close to purchasing

Where did you hit all these irons, and why wasn't I invited?

Played 18 with the wife and brother in law. Usually when I play with him it's more trying to get him to learn how to play so I forget about my game. I did find out how bad I am at putting though. It makes me sad. So I've thought about how to get better

I played 18 holes, polished up my chutting with some practice, chatted up THP, and did everything I could to avoid club pondering until next weekend is over!!

FIFY.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I played 18 holes, chatted up THP, and did everything I could to avoid club pondering until next weekend is over!!

I hear you there. I found an R9 460 driver for $150 at a local store and I'm doing everything in my power to not go and buy it. I regret to this day selling that driver.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today with my new driver. Finally something I can hit straight! :joy: Loving the tee box again!

Bought a dozen Hex Chrome balls and a white Callaway hat. 2 hour range time. Finally dialing in my Razr fit driver. This driver is awesome! Ready for a Sunday 18 @ The Reserve At Spanos Park.

Torched and oil quenched my SC putter that I've been trying to refinish.

Before:

20120824_133607_zps08fa0fc4.jpg

20120824_133636_zps5c7f8c10.jpg

After:

20120923_121507_zpsae77b821.jpg

20120923_121602_zpsd99aafb0.jpg

Now all that's left is to figure out what paint fill I want.

Starting to look really good JN.

JN! That turned out good dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torched and oil quenched my SC putter that I've been trying to refinish.

Before:

20120824_133607_zps08fa0fc4.jpg

20120824_133636_zps5c7f8c10.jpg

After:

20120923_121507_zpsae77b821.jpg

20120923_121602_zpsd99aafb0.jpg

Now all that's left is to figure out what paint fill I want.

why don't you do different "themes" on each side, for example, each letter on the "cameron" can be different like a rainbow, or alternating colors and such.

It looks great, have fun with the paint fill

I think simple, a white and blue or even a green would look good in contrast to the golden hue. That's just me though!

You got some good color out of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks neat Nate. Would you happen to know if a scotty more receptive to the torching than a lower end putter?

why don't you do different "themes" on each side, for example, each letter on the "cameron" can be different like a rainbow, or alternating colors and such.

It looks great, have fun with the paint fill

I think simple, a white and blue or even a green would look good in contrast to the golden hue. That's just me though!

You got some good color out of it!

Thanks again! It took a while, but the color really changed, especially after I put it in the oil bath. I'm also pondering whether to vibrant the putter shaft.

As far as paintfill, I do think the simpler the better...but I still might alternate colors, especially with the three dots. Green/Blue/White...that sounds great.

Bradd, I'd think that any putter can be torched, just might take shorter or longer depending upon the material (copper, stainless steel, etc) and the heat of the torch. I used a propane torch.

Paintfill:

20120923_130820_zps83b92fb1.jpg

20120923_133816_zps2f9b50c5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back