The club you won't give up

My TaylorMade Rocketballz RBZ Tour 3 wood. I can hit it 290+ off the tee and 275 off the deck. Since getting this club I haven't played a par 5 I didn't think I could reach in 2. It's crazy long with a slight draw. Perfect. It even goes deep when I don't catch it flush. The Tour version gives me so much confidence at address and that's half the battle with a 3 wood. I've played over 20 rounds with it and it doesn't have a mark on it.

That's impressive. Averaging 290+ with a 3w is amazing. There are guys on tour that can't so that.

my pencil is my favorite

I love my 7-iron, I always seem to hit it perfectly and right around 180 every single time. Recently I've been using my AW a lot and it's really been helping my short game

My gap wedge

My G15 U wedge has been awesome lately

My Titleist AP1 pw is my favorite from 130yrds out and for chipping it close!!

Mine is a toss up between my Seemore FGP and my TM ATV wedge (58). Both are hot for me lately

Mine is my taylormade burner 2.0 3h...this club never let's me down

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

Mine seems to be the Burner 2.0 AW 50* , I got it a few weeks ago and it's been my go to club from 100 yds in . The thing is money lately .

Mashie 18* hybrid. It gives me a reliable alternative off the tee with decent distance, fills the gap between 3i/3w nicely, and works a treat when I need some distance out of the rough. Dropped my index 2 strokes this year, and I certainly don't think the swing's improving.

driver: nickent 4dx evolver
irons: adams a12 pro
wedges: titleist vokey

driver: nickent 4dx evolver
irons: adams a12 pro
wedges: titleist vokey

Still SUCH a great driver. Really does still stand on its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My driver is my favorite club.

As well it should be, you punish the ball with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if it was named "what's your favorite golf item?" i'd have to say my new clicgear.. but since it isn't, i'll say my driver.

My favorite golf club is my R11s 5 wood, so versatile

right now it is a toss up between my Scotty Del Mar and my Scor 61 deg wedge.

After this weekend, my Razr X Forged 5 iron. I have so much confidence in that club right now, it's awesome. After that, it's my Mashie TF3. I can't say enough good things about that club.

i have an old big bertha hawkeye 5 wood that i have been hitting amazing lately. I love watching the ball flight when i make great contact.

Definitely my RBZ 3h it just seems to be the one that i go to for so many situations. I named it "Trusty".
At the moment my least favourite is the 60* cg14, probably more to do with me than the club but some days i just want to throw it in the nearest water hazard.

Cleveland 900 54* wedge. Wish they still made them!!

My r11 3w, just a club I love to hit off the turf, just flies forever...

I know that I threw my 7W out there earlier in this thread, but I think my can't live without club is now my Mashie F5. So much so that I bought the F7 & F3 to match!

Even though I've tried I can't find a hybrid to replace my current ones

Back