THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

I know this may sound crazy but I may need to rent clubs if I play. I'm sure the club has rentals though.

So its Tacomac on Friday?

Again, I land at 4:00 and will be heading to wherever the festivities are.

For those looking for lodging info, I am staying at the Studio Plus in Kennesaw which I got off Priceline for $25. Seems like a good location.

Hope the weather is like its been at the Tour Championship all week. Looks awesome.

The weather looks great for next weekend.

What's the temp supposed to be?

If it is anything like it was out there today it will be perfect! Awesome weather with a slight hint of Fall.

Getting pumped. Can't wait to demo some clubs and play some golf with new people.

It's our turn guys and gals , Get your gettin on , It's almost time !

Woodshed loaded on flatbed and headed to Atlanta!

6384045107p

Cool mornings in GA. The wood shed will be vandalized if it shows plus it's biggest fan wont be making the trip up.

Can't wait to see everyone! GA golf is something special.

Cool mornings in GA. The wood shed will be vandalized if it shows plus it's biggest fan wont be making the trip up.

Can't wait to see everyone! GA golf is something special.

This thing (woodshed) is built like the Ark buddy,. Fireproof, flood proof, Idrops proof, and Tadashi proof :D.

Who is the big fan not showing up ? They show nuff gonna miss a floor stomping good time :blob::golf2::guitar::thumb:. I hear all them North Carolina boys are scared to come down to JawGa :beat-up:. Well except for ole Setho and he is a transplanted Georgia boy.

This thing (woodshed) is built like the Ark buddy,. Fireproof, flood proof, Idrops proof, and Tadashi proof :D.

Who is the big fan not showing up ? They show nuff gonna miss a floor stomping good time :blob::golf2::guitar::thumb:. I hear all them North Carolina boys are scared to come down to JawGa :beat-up:. Well except for ole Setho and he is a transplanted Georgia boy.

Idrops, he loves him some wood shed.

Poor OG. Still talking about woodshed. Okay Okay, I will let everybody in on a secret. The woodshed? Its actually OG's outhouse. If you go in and see the "hole", you know you can't take that vision away. Be very careful.

Poor OG. Still talking about woodshed. Okay Okay, I will let everybody in on a secret. The woodshed? Its actually OG's outhouse. If you go in and see the "hole", you know you can't take that vision away. Be very careful.

Last I heard the woodshed has a personal invitation for you in Atlanta :alien:. You better hope we don't get paired together as it will be your ticket to the toom of doom :bulgy-eyes:

Last I heard the woodshed has a personal invitation for you in Atlanta :alien:. You better hope we don't get paired together as it will be your ticket to the toom of doom :bulgy-eyes:

As creepy as that sounds, talk to the organizer, I would be happy to see the ole snake charmer up close and personal....With all that white in your bag, you are now the sheep herder.

I think you can take him down partner. Hope he doesn't run and hide:D

As creepy as that sounds, talk to the organizer, I would be happy to see the ole snake charmer up close and personal....With all that white in your bag, you are now the sheep herder.

Chewie -- Get er done buddy :blob:!

Careful, OG. You might have to play from the tips if you go against JB.

Tip of what :bulgy-eyes:.

You know what, I'm not scared of no iceburg :nono:..... The woodshed will be primed for the task. Just ask ole Idrops and he will tell ya the truth.

Last edited:
I think you can take him down partner. Hope he doesn't run and hide:D

Heck bro he will look like one of them big old Georgia bucks looking dead into the headlights of a tractor trailer truck :bulgy-eyes:

Heck bro he will look like one of them big old Georgia bucks looking dead into the headlights of a tractor trailer truck :bulgy-eyes:

Except I am driving the big truck and I dont brake for senile old men....:bananadance:

To anyone on the fence about attending this event in Atlanta, jump off the fence and go. I attended my first THP outing this weekend in St. Louis, and I can honestly say and without hesitation, this was the most fun I have had on a golf course in a long time, if not ever. There are no strangers. There is no pressure to go out and fire a career best round. It's just good people, having a good time. I couldn't have been any more comfortable on the range and on the course yesterday.

Seriously. Go.

That is exactly how every THP Outing is Jeff. Hope that was the first of many for you.

TapAhoy!

A mental image I didnt need...

Back