2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now that the St. Louis Tour Van stop is over, it's time to pester our dear leaders for the next MC announcement...:alien:

JN,
Your right. We do have a lot more to announce. It won't be tonight, but perhaps tomorrow....Ya never know.

Monday morning announcements help start the week off right. Just sayin.

You been drinking stump liquor? :bulgy-eyes:

OG you will look so good in a pair of bright green shorts, multicolor shirt and belt and a flat brim hat. White rappers grandpa

OG you will look so good in a pair of bright green shorts, multicolor shirt and belt and a flat brim hat. White rappers grandpa

Cobra knows this old man is a home boy for the brand. I wish them all the luck in the Cup and I can guarantee ya, they will bring it big time in 2013 :blob:

You have the location, dates, the companies, the entry criteria. We were all shocked by the addition of the 4th team. JN, what else are you looking for right now?

Not necessarily now, but soon...like the captain of the 4th team, hehe.

JN,
Your right. We do have a lot more to announce. It won't be tonight, but perhaps tomorrow....Ya never know.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :act-up:

Monday morning announcements help start the week off right. Just sayin.

Truer words are rarely spoken.

Sweet, maybe a Monday announcement!

Team Dot Com captain, putter sponsors, ball sponsor, apparel & footwear sponsors - lots of great stuff yet to be announced!

Possible announcement coming tomorrow? That should certainly cause some excitement

I still want you and Kelly to apply to the MC, OG. Really. You both would rock your sponsors well.

Cobra Golf for the Morgan Cup

Cobra Golf for the Morgan Cup

I still want you and Kelly to apply to the MC, OG. Really. You both would rock your sponsors well.

Thanks good buddy for the bump. I got some folks that I am pulling really hard for to make this great event and you are one of them. Folks like you who are dedicated to the process and will go the extra mile for awesome OEM's like :cobra: Golf. No,,,, you guys will rock and I will be rooting my arse off for ya :blob:. In fact my team of choice this year will be Team Cobra. Who ever is picked to rep this OEM will have my full support! That means I will be pulling for 4 teams :bulgy-eyes:...

Possible announcement coming tomorrow? That should certainly cause some excitement

Only a little.....pffffttt or a ton!!

I picked our a bag from every OEM. Top to bottom.

God I cant wait.

Dude there are so many options, how did you nail it down? I haven't gotten that far yet.

I have two major ideas for videos. Great promo and great personal bit. Starting filming on Tuesday.

Monday morning announcements give me a reason not to kill somebody at work!

Monday morning announcements give me a reason not to kill somebody at work!

Sunday night announcements backed up by Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.... announcements are the true best though

Folks will get the shakes just waiting on some more of these tidbits. Like a coon hound slobbering all over a big T - bone steak :hungry:

Sunday night announcements backed up by Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.... announcements are the true best though

agreed. truly the best, although rare in nature.

Folks will get the shakes just waiting on some more of these tidbits. Like a coon hound slobbering all over a big T - bone steak :hungry:

lol, I'd be fighting that coon hound for that T-bone.

I know exactly what I want to do for a promo, hopefully I can pull it off and make it look good.
My editing skills are wack.
As far as the 60sec. bit goes.....aghhh. Not sure yet.

I know exactly what I want to do for a promo, hopefully I can pull it off and make it look good.
My editing skills are wack.
As far as the 60sec. bit goes.....aghhh. Not sure yet.

You know, I've thought up all kinds of crazy stuff, in the end though I think I'm just gonna be me and see where it all falls.

You know, I've thought up all kinds of crazy stuff, in the end though I think I'm just gonna be me and see where it all falls.

Best way to go about it

Thanks for the advice J. That's kind of how I was leaning, I just don't want to ramble.

Wise man here. If I had of been me last year I might of had a better chance. I was a little too stuffy and did not put the right stuff into my video. Heck I would not have voted for myself after seeing that lame excuse for a video. Be yourself, have fun with it, and knock it out of the park. You can do it :thumb:

Thanks for the advice J. That's kind of how I was leaning, I just don't want to ramble.

In the end that is all you can do Wes. Be yourself and let that shine through.

Just rolling in, Sunday Night announcements?
Going to need to try to sift through this weekends action .
Kind of beat after a long day.

Just rolling in, Sunday Night announcements?
Going to need to try to sift through this weekends action .
Kind of beat after a long day.

Looks like Monday may be a good day. Nothing expected tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back