The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, what a hit on Schaub. Taking a beating....

I hate the Steelers and their fans. They're everywhere. I'd say they're Merica's team. I just get sick of how much coverage they get.

About time Manning decided to show up.

I hate the Steelers and their fans. They're everywhere. I'd say they're Merica's team. I just get sick of how much coverage they get.

I hate watching their games. I find them kind of boring

I hate watching their games. I find them kind of boring

Same, yet I'm forced to watch them, every single year.

Darius Heyward-Bey with perhaps a neck/spinal injury. They are being extremely cautious as they prepare to get him on a stretcher and take him to the hospital.

Darius Heyward-Bey with perhaps a neck/spinal injury. They are being extremely cautious as they prepare to get him on a stretcher and take him to the hospital.

I just saw that hit. First of all, how there was no flag at all on the play is beyond me. Second, the medical personnel have to be very cautious in a situation like that to keep the neck stable throughout the entire process of stabilizing the player on the backboard.

Heyward-Bey just put his arm up in the air and signaled thumbs up, so that's a good sign.

There's a first down!!! C'mon Broncos

Ugly wins are better than pretty losses. Gabbert pulled a Tebow today and pulled a play out of his injured buttocks to win inside of two minutes. :)

Mojo is still the man. Luck is good. Dinner is ready. :)

Same, yet I'm forced to watch them, every single year.

There is a reason I will have direct TV whenever we move out of or current place.

There is a reason I will have direct TV whenever we move out of or current place.

I would too but I love my fiber optic speed and reliability.

I would too but I love my fiber optic speed and reliability.

I don't have that option. Its all TWC

The good news is this will probably be the last year I have to deal with Mike Vick.

The good news is this will probably be the last year I have to deal with Mike Vick.
Hey buddy, I'm sorry I was right.

The Eagles suck. They're an average defense away from being 0-3

I don't have that option. Its all TWC

Depending on where you are, you can always get fiber optic for internet and D* for TV.

Wow Broncos, great final play...........

Depending on where you are, you can always get fiber optic for internet and D* for TV.

True. When the move happens it will be looked in to.

Wow Steelers, awesome

Could that announcer have been any more pro-Oakland?

I'm so glad to see the Aints at O-3. The look on Drew's face was priceless! Classless!

Sorry but I cannot stand Drew Brees or the whole bounty thing. Disgraceful.

Some awesome games earlier though lol. That Lions game was nuts!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Best legs in sports right there.

I like seeing the Saints suck too Tmex. They have the worst fans too. They are all loud and "who dat'ing" when they're winning but gone Johnson when they're getting beat by the Chiefs, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back