Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice on the AMP.

Jman, question for you. If I put one of these on a C. Kua will it be all big and feel like a midsize?

I put VDR's on my old C.Kua's and, to me, they didn't feel a whole lot bigger than standard. It's one of those you always hear varying thoughts on, to me it wasn't that noticeable. They were a pain in the butt to put on compared to normal shafts for me though. Probably doesn't help ya a whole lot Frank, sorry bout that dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is 100% false. Guy I know got the hybrid and paid 25$ for shipping and that's it. Yes they bug him all the time to buy stuff but there were zero hidden costs.

Agreed. My buddy got the hybrid as well and aside from emails and the occasional phone call he has never had any "hidden" charges or anything of the sort

I will not lie, I went back late yesterday and hit the 825 Pros. I'm in lust. And why is a Golo not on it's way to me already?

Nice sticks Chunky, but you're gonna have a new bag of fun soon lol..

I know dude. Been yelling at myself all day. Heck I have a gorgeous set of irons sitting in my garage

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I know dude. Been yelling at myself all day. Heck I have a gorgeous set of irons sitting in my garage

Those aren't any good, get those new Mizzy's. Then you pair that up with a Scotty GoLo and 913 driver, that is a bag you can be proud of.

So there's your answer, Chunky. You'll be getting some sweet, sweet clubs in the coming months...

Chunky will have new irons soon. He should sell those over hyped i20’s before the finish wears off

Chunky will have new irons soon. He should sell those over hyped i20’s before the finish wears off

Troll.

You are dead to me.

You are dead to me.

You know I speak the truth. Man ping homers are worse than apple homers

No way. I20's are sick. Chunky just confuses himself with his literal chunky loving.

Chunky does confuse himself quite a bit

You know I speak the truth. Man ping homers are worse than apple homers

And to think, I was happy for you becoming a mod at one point. Amazing how things change so quickly. Hehe

How are those i10's deano?

And to think, I was happy for you becoming a mod at one point. Amazing how things change so quickly. Hehe

I hope you get to test a real set of irons in the near future hehe

Chunky, I appreciate your JPX 825 Pro love. Maybe I can buy them and then send them to you when there's a bunch of snow on the ground here.

I hope you get to test a real set of irons in the near future hehe

I have no need for another set.

Until the MC.

Even then, big shoes to fill, my belief in the i20's doesn't falter, they simply fit me well.

I have no need for another set.

Until the MC.

Even then, big shoes to fill, my belief in the i20's doesn't falter, they simply fit me well.

I said the same thing about my S56's. Which I still love. However, my Razr X MB's are gamed 99% of the time right now. They are just better for me right now. I was shocked.

Still on the bench. But the finish on them still looks great

The finish on my 20's look fine too. You're digging for natha amigo

The finish on my 20's look fine too. You're digging for natha amigo

By the way dude, great freaking avatar!!!

I said the same thing about my S56's. Which I still love. However, my Razr X MB's are gamed 99% of the time right now. They are just better for me right now. I was shocked.

That was the i20's for me, I played 5 different sets in a year and a half until these found me.

The finish thing cracks me up, it's like I said in the testing thread mine still look fantastic with I think 60-70 rounds on them now and the original finish. I'm just not a big worrier about my irons being pristine though, they're my work horses. Everyones different though! lol

Preach it Jman!

Chunky, I appreciate your JPX 825 Pro love. Maybe I can buy them and then send them to you when there's a bunch of snow on the ground here.

I truly thought you were the nicest and best player on Team Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back