Brandt Snedeker WITB - Tour Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to see a Bridgestone staffer take the highest honor in the year long PGA season.

J40 irons and wedges. Still using those steel fiber shafts.

Thoroughly enjoyed Sneds win this afternoon. Such a cool guy. Really made DL III look good, eh?

awesome win for Sneds and Bridgestone today!

Really was pulling for Sneds! It’s about time he snagged a big one. Congrats also to his sponser Bridgestone as they are world class too!

Love the Aerotech's in there, I'd kill to get to try a set out finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool to see. Curious that he uses a Vokey 60* and J40s for his other wedges. I wonder why that is?

Great info!! Thanks JB!

Congrats to Sneds. Didn't realize how many brands he has in the bag.

Original Superfast driver - thought I saw that today. Some nice Bridgestone gear along with some stuff I had no idea was in there (TEE & Adams). Great info!

Is his driver the standard Superfast or the 2.0?

Very interesting mixed bag.

It's original, caught a glimpse of it today when he was getting relief on 18.

Been gaming it for a long time. I;m sure he had it even earlier than this, but remember him hitting last year when he won at Harbour Town.

A nunchuk in the hybrid, that's kinda cool. He should have a of those putters in his closet though, dude is phenomenal on the greens.

That's awesome.. I must not have been paying attention at all! I remember his story in that match play using borrowed clubs, I wonder if that is where the Burner adventure begun.

J40 irons and wedges. Still using those steel fiber shafts.

He got turned on to the Aerotech's by simply trying one of Kuch's irons. How cool is that?

I'm kinda surprised he's still using the original Superfast. Good on him! It certainly wasn't for me, haha!

He got turned on to the Aerotech's by simply trying one of Kuch's irons. How cool is that?

Its awesome, and in the 95's no less.

Love the Aerotech's in there, I'd kill to get to try a set out finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgestone Morgan Cup staffers will likely have this as an option. How cool would that be.

Great to see a Bridgestone staffer take the highest honor in the year long PGA season.

Couldn't agree more. Love seeing the J40 line help bring home the bacon.

After reading about them today I'm turned on as well. Entirely above my pay grade but I still want to try them.

Congrats to Brandt, one of the nicest guys on tour. Probably what I like most about Brandt is, he doesn't let any dust get between his shoes and the ground. He rocks and fires.

I lost lots of THP's Bridgestone balls this weekend, which sucks. BUT, I did get to finally experience the J40 wedges, which I REALLY liked (I was hitting a 54*, if I remember right). And those that know me from my time here at THP, know I hate wedges and hate wedges in my hand. But I came away impressed as hell with the J40 wedges.

Congrats to BS, the guys has got it moving in the right direction. Congrats to Bridgestone for that superior technology.

Interesting bag there for sneds

Congrats Brandt Great finish to 2012. I’m liking the CB’s in the bag.

Back