The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time deciding what to do today. My mom says she would take the kid for a few hours so I could go golfing, but I'm still sick and not really in the mood. I could just go to the range, but I can do that any day during work, so I'd really rather just chill at home and watch football and golf.

Its just weird that I have the ability to golf today and I'd really rather not, but just feel like I should.

I feel the same way today. My parents are offering to leave early so I can golf, but I don't think I will. I don't feel so great. I'll just watch the Tour Championship.

This does not sound like a guy who is trying to get to scratch
You're right buddy, I'm just still fighting this cold and all the concrete work yesterday took it out of me. I really should go play though.
I feel the same way today. My parents are offering to leave early so I can golf, but I don't think I will. I don't feel so great. I'll just watch the Tour Championship.
I hear you man.

Well a tee time has been made for 12:45. I just can't help myself.

Nice, enjoy it man!
Thanks bud, I just feel like I should play. It will be my last round before making really the really big swing changes I am going through after my lesson yesterday.

I should play today but I really don't feel like it. Yesterday just wiped me out.

I should play today but I really don't feel like it. Yesterday just wiped me out.
Thats how I feel man, but I have a sitter and the time so I have to go out there. The weather is nice adn there are only going to be so many of these days left before winter strikes.

Thats how I feel man, but I have a sitter and the time so I have to go out there. The weather is nice adn there are only going to be so many of these days left before winter strikes.

I hear you.

I hear that.. Probably one of the biggest reasons why I didn't skip a round this weekend.. I'll hate myself when winter rolls around..

I think I'm going to go play golf today too. It's just so gorgeous out.

HAHAHA

OI0l2.png

Lmao!!

That awkward moment...

When you post a pic for millions to see and realize you spelled dinOsaur wrong.

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Im going to make some of these. Epic.

BcZ2U.jpg

Haha you should include a coupon for kmacs school of parking on the reverse.

Oh my lions.
And when did TC join the PGA Tour?
images

Thanks for the pics Kmac, they made me laugh out loud, LOL. I needed it.

Im going to make some of these. Epic.

Spoiler
BcZ2U.jpg

haha man, that's a riot.. I want one that says

"You park on this street every day.
This is not a parking lot"

for the turd who parks in front of my house every single day for 7 hours.

So my neighbors got a new puppy that was left out in the Orlando heat all friggen day. I have him some water so he wouldn't die. Brought him over I my place before I left for N.O.
The wife called and said he climbed under the fence (I don't know how) and was at out back door. Now he's chill'n with the wife in the crib. My neighbors will be getting a talking to tomorrow.
emamu4ed.jpg

Good for you Freddie. I'm not a fan of people that don't treat animals well.

Mother of G......

best-of-tapiture-312.jpg

The last line "get it bro" is a little odd.

Over on The Facebook someone mentioned a short armed Mexican version of Jay Cutler.

This is his battle shirt

t-mex.jpg

Over on The Facebook someone mentioned a short armed Mexican version of Jay Cutler.

This is his battle shirt

This should definitely be an avatar soon. Cropped some, but this is perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back