The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we get to ice the kicker from a "long extra point"

That was close. He got partially iced. He was in the friend zone but got something.

Kevin

wow, I don't think that was good. and then Bill pushes the Ref's/

That was close. He got partially iced. He was in the friend zone but got something.

Kevin
Thats a good way to put it. He didn't get lucky but just some gentle dry humping.

incredible performance by Torey Smith

Billy should be suspended for a game for that move.

Kevin

I still LOL at that Jack in the Box commercial "nonookie" ...too funny

Is Ray Rice really, really short, or is that dude Michelle Tafoya pretty tall?

Kevin

I think Flacco could be the next Rich Gannon. He's that good.

Kevin

Reavis Island will be closed for the rest of the season....looks like a torn ACL

Awful calls on both sides of the ball...some worse than others....Phantom pass interference on Torrey Smith in the 4th....

Great game, the awful refs kinda made it even more interesting

I crashed during the game but I was thrilled to see Torrey Smith have the game he had. My condolences go out to him and his family.

I crashed during the game but I was thrilled to see Torrey Smith have the game he had. My condolences go out to him and his family.

Same. Didn't make the end but saw smith went HAM for my yahoo team.

Wow just saw that Mays hit in Schaub yesterday. Dude should have been tossed from the game for that hit. Looked like he tried to literally take his head off.

Wow just saw that Mays hit in Schaub yesterday. Dude should have been tossed from the game for that hit. Looked like he tried to literally take his head off.

He almost succeeded too heh.

He'll hold out next year then....Jets better get a better pass rush now since the whole field will be in play now for opposing offenses

Reavis Island will be closed for the rest of the season....looks like a torn ACL

Wow! Just saw the hit now.

[video=youtube;Q-Huy-TjoA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Huy-TjoA4[/video]

That's a big man, running very fast, head first into a QB.

Wow that is a huge hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back