Weekend of May 30-31

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I don't know which day yet, but we are playing Tomahawk Hills again. Hopefully Saturday but probably Sunday. We're supposed to have highs in the middle 80s and no rain!

I'm going to play 27 holes on friday afternoon then I'll probably play another 18 on sunday.:D

Our new hot tub gets delivered today (just a small portable one) for our deck. We will be enjoying that and writing reviews.

Our new hot tub gets delivered today (just a small portable one) for our deck. We will be enjoying that and writing reviews.
What did you end up getting JB?

Oh yeah, on topic, I'll be working this weekend.

One of those Spa2 go units. It was like $700 on sale delivered. We wanted to see if we would really use one before spending a ton and getting a 220v line run to our deck.

One of those Spa2 go units. It was like $700 on sale delivered. We wanted to see if we would really use one before spending a ton and getting a 220v line run to our deck.

My wife has been making noise about getting one, but I don't think I would really use it. (Just something else for me to take care of)

Not sure what I'll be doing yet. Maybe head to one of the Muni courses or another nearby course I haven't played yet unless the guys from work want to get together.

I might try to squeeze in 18 on Saturday morning. The wife has to work so I'll have time to kill and I need to practice.

Don't drop your computers in the water!

Our club has its first ever Family Golf event on Saturday. A very informal parent-child scramble. We're looking forward to it.

Don't drop your computers in the water!

Our club has its first ever Family Golf event on Saturday. A very informal parent-child scramble. We're looking forward to it.

Hopefully Boo doesn't have to carry your team the whole time. :tongue:

6:00 am tee time on sunday at Lake Mills, get home early enough to enjoy the rest of the day. Saturday is still up in the air, like to play 18 somewhere just haven't decided where or what time.

Im working from 5am-10am on Saturday and then Saturday night that woman I went out with last weekend is coming out to my house. Im going to make her dinner and then we are going to watch the Red Wings/Penguins hockey game.
Im planning on playing golf at Bonnie Meade Links in Milton, WI and then Im going to watch the NASCAR race.
After working 55 hours this week, Im looking foreward to the weekend!

All I have to say is.....I don't have to work this weekend woohoo!!!! That means Ladies Clinic Saturday morning, and hopefully 9 (or maybe even 18) Sunday!! Oh and writing reviews. I am feeling a little under the weather so I am hoping that passes, I do NOT want to spend my weekend in bed.

Plus we are buying a new smoker and going to smoke some ribs. Just ordered some Big Bob Gibsons BBQ sauce as well that are Alabama members will know of well.

Hot Tub is set up and heating and we are looking forward to that as well.

We wanted to see if we would really use one before spending a ton and getting a 220v line run to our deck.

Congrats on the hot tub JB.

My wife has been making noise about getting one, but I don't think I would really use it. (Just something else for me to take care of)

I only use mine maybe once a week, but the lady uses it every night. I get too hot after I get out.

Plus we are buying a new smoker and going to smoke some ribs. Just ordered some Big Bob Gibsons BBQ sauce as well that are Alabama members will know of well.
Very nice. Smoked ribs are about as good as it gets!

Hot tub and a smoker this should be a fun summer!
Definetly! :D

Just gave the hot tub a test drive. GG is not feeling well, so she stayed out. Quite nice if I do say so myself.

Hot Tub is set up and heating and we are looking forward to that as well.

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce is the BEST!

We like Sweet Baby Rays, but for store bottle, we still like Stubbs and Pat's Homemade more. But this stuff is the best we have ever had.

Added Mascoutin for saturday, 18 holes at one of the top ranked courses in the state. Have never played there before so no idea what to expect.

Back