2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that's why my wife will never be allowed on here..............LOL!

Haha, mine refers to it as a quilt club...lol

If I get chosen for MC 2013 and get selected to rep Cobra/Puma golf, I may talk to the rep about a plaid kilt on a day where my comrades are wearing plaid shorts. Just to honor the games heritage and birthplace.

If I get chosen for MC 2013 and get selected to rep Cobra/Puma golf, I may talk to the rep about a plaid kilt on a day where my comrades are wearing plaid shorts. Just to honor the games heritage and birthplace.

I'm asking for pants...

I'm asking for pants...

If you were to sponsor another company, would you be able to keep your eyes off of all the cobra/puma gear and apparel?

I had to verify that the AMP Forged were still an awesome set of irons this past weekend in St. Louis. Conclusion? They are. I seriously love those irons and think the Cobra/MC 2013 staffers will really like them as well. If I were to dump my set or irons for whatever reason, these would replace them, no doubt about it. Just a solid offering for those of us in between wanting to play forged "players" irons, but still needing a little forgiveness. A nice transition set if you are wanting to step out of GI irons.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'm asking for pants...
I would just be happy with whatever my sponsor asks of me, regardless of the clothing scripting or clubs to choose from, whatever the Company provides their staffers with will be incredible.

Chunky stop ruining this for people. I'm sorry everyone, he didn't mean what he said.

Didn't even think about that. Sorry everyone!

I'm heart broken over here.

I would just be happy with whatever my sponsor asks of me, regardless of the clothing scripting or clubs to choose from, whatever the Company provides their staffers with will be incredible.

Amen, please let it be moisture wicking fabric.

If you were to sponsor another company, would you be able to keep your eyes off of all the cobra/puma gear and apparel?

Certainly. And I would pimp the heck out of the gear. So much so that people would get tired of me linking my MC equipment, apparel, and training threads in other threads talking about how great the equipment I've been provided is.

Excited to see who the 4th captain will be. After the STL THP event, I am getting more and more excited about the Morgan Cup. The two people behind this site are amazing, and that makes me want to try for a Staffer spot and rock it in honor of them.

And I agree, I will be estatic with what I'm provided, but given a choice or asked is what I was getting at. But as I said above to ddec I will do everything I can to rep the company I'm sponsered by.

You didnt need to go that route man. Of course I'd be happy with whatever they trusted me to rep.

+1 to this

Promo done....maybe. At least I have something. I'm really tempted to go crazy and try to splice a slick vid together. Like last time my gut says just be yourself.

Promo done....maybe. At least I have something. I'm really tempted to go crazy and try to splice a slick vid together. Like last time my gut says just be yourself.

last time you chipped in with a Niblick. It was awesome

I just made a bag full of Bridgestone goodness and I must say I haven't smiled like that in a long time. I'm ready to get this show on the road!

I just made a bag full of Bridgestone goodness and I must say I haven't smiled like that in a long time. I'm ready to get this show on the road!

I keep trying to make one but the lack of a LH option makes it tough!

I keep trying to make one but the lack of a LH option makes it tough!

I've made fantasy bags for Cleveland, Callaway and Cobra for sure. But the lack of info on some of their 2013 equipment makes it intriguing to see what they have under their collective sleeves.

last time you chipped in with a Niblick. It was awesome

Thanks dean. That's a good memory! I won't confirm that a niblick was present, but its entirely possible.

Thanks dean. That's a good memory! I won't confirm that a niblick was present, but its entirely possible.

I think I remember most of them. There were a lot of good ones last time. Should be more this time around.

2 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back