What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, today I was given a sleeve of Wilson Staff FG Tour balls, they are not good for me. With irons and around the greens they were ok at best, but off the driver and the 3 wood I thought they were garbage. Head to head vs other balls they were much much shorter.
Wow Cool I gotta disagree this ball blew away the prov1 and the tmade penta by a good 10 yds. with the driver. Also with the irons i barely touch them and the spin is darn good if not incredible. I have hit most of the fartest drives of the year for me with this ball. Cracked one at 325 the other day in a tourney. This was a flat hole, with no hills at all. Even my partner who is a devout nxt-tour player loves this ball. To each his own I guess, maybe you,ll give em another try.

NXT Tour S. Awesome golf ball. I'm going to try to find a good deal to order some more because I need golf balls.

NXT Tour S. Awesome golf ball. I'm going to try to find a good deal to order some more because I need golf balls.

It is a good ball dude. And it is affordable. I really do like that ball.

It is a good ball dude. And it is affordable. I really do like that ball.

Yeah I need to order some balls online so I'm trying to find a deal that rivals what I can get the Gamer V2 for. I like the fact that they're in yellow too.

Yeah I need to order some balls online so I'm trying to find a deal that rivals what I can get the Gamer V2 for. I like the fact that they're in yellow too.

You gamed the Q star at all? I played one by accident this summer- found it- thought it was a zstar xv (nearly the same markings as mine) and was very impressed.

You gamed the Q star at all? I played one by accident this summer- found it- thought it was a zstar xv (nearly the same markings as mine) and was very impressed.

Yeah? Those can be had for a good deal. I'd love to try them. How's the green side spin (I'd like more than I'm getting from the V2 now)?

Yeah? Those can be had for a good deal. I'd love to try them. How's the green side spin (I'd like more than I'm getting from the V2 now)?

I was impressed with the short irons. Spun to much for me off the tee. But around the green, I would game them.

I was impressed with the short irons. Spun to much for me off the tee. But around the green, I would game them.

Awesome, thanks. I wouldn't mind a bit more spin off the tee if it is cheap and good in other areas. Time to give them a look methinks.

Awesome, thanks. I wouldn't mind a bit more spin off the tee if it is cheap and good in other areas. Time to give them a look methinks.

I would dude. Good luck!

played a cally warbird today... only 1 of them
normally this ball feels hard as a rock but today it was money... didnt lose it and it was pretty durable except for a flush 56 wedge that chewed the side up a lil bit

I used the Srixon something (not Q Star).. They are probably the equivalent of the "all ability" ball. They performed well enough but I did not. They diid rough up a bit from normal wear, and they could not, or I could not hold a green.

Bought some more TM TP Blacks and used them yesterday. I just love these. Straight and long off the tee and good stopping power on the greens.

Started the round with the Srixon AD333, but couldn't hit it off the tee. Switched to the Callaway Diablo and the driver came back to me.

I played a sleeve of TP3 today, along with my HEX Black, and I really liked them! Nice soft feel, very good distance off the driver, overall a nice ball! Now I need to get the TP5 out there with the two from today and see what happens. I was happily surprised with the TP3!!!

Been playing pro v1x's and there great though i got a free sleeve of nxt tours (2012) to try out and there great of the tee and spin very simlar into the green my only problem is that they don't spin enough around the green for me.

Played the yellow e6 today, think its going back to being my gamer. I dont think the B330RX is that much better for how much more it cost. I love a sleeve today and Im pissed about that. Stupid snap hooks again.

Played the yellow e6 today, think its going back to being my gamer. I dont think the B330RX is that much better for how much more it cost. I love a sleeve today and Im pissed about that. Stupid snap hooks again.

I have tried to like the Q stars as much as the E5's and E6's but the E series seems better. I agree they are the best for the price.

I have tried to like the Q stars as much as the E5's and E6's but the E series seems better. I agree they are the best for the price.

same here, I started out an E6 lover, thought Id try the Q-star, and if I had to go back to either, Id pick the E6, great all around ball for me for the money

same here, I started out an E6 lover, thought Id try the Q-star, and if I had to go back to either, Id pick the E6, great all around ball for me for the money

Yeah the Qstar is a good ball but its no e7 or e6, I love both those balls. I played the Prov1 for the first time the other day and it was a great ball but not for the price.

e6 is unbeatable in that range. Perfect price for a christmas present too. I always end up with a few dozen after the holidays.

When's the last time you played an e5, that one is my favorite.

e5 was the first Bridgestone ball I played and is another great one for the money. I quit playing it after a fitting showed me the e6 was better for me, but that was three years ago I think.

Yeah the Qstar is a good ball but its no e7 or e6, I love both those balls. I played the Prov1 for the first time the other day and it was a great ball but not for the price.

yeah Ive been playing ProV's most of the summer, but only because Ive been buying them local froma guy in good shape for $.80 each. Lose WAY too many of them to buy a new box of them.

Isnt the e5 the go higher ball? Kmac hit ball too high already. I like the e7 a lot but it seemed to tear up pretty fast too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back