2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for update. No need to check as much while busy!!

Perfect ill be back in Orlando by the time it's announced.

Hmm...I wonder if they know already

Congrats and well wishes to the new Cap and all his team Mates :thumb: Looking forward to seeing who the mystery man is :blob:

I can't wait for the announcement. I said a long time back I thought Freddie would make an excellent captain. I stand by my prediction.

You guys crack me up. I can't wait to find out who the 4th captain is.

Jake will you make a minute long bio video? It's just something that I want to see.

I'm sure this will be a life-changing announcement for someone. I'll check back later, but I'll toss out an early congrats!

Promo written.........check.

Bio written..............check

being picked for the Morgan Cup......PRICELESS

I'm just overflowing with zealousness!! Even if I'm not picked, I'm so looking forward to sharing my Promo video with THP. I hope it translates to the screen well.

I'm so ready to send my stuff in but I'm gonna hold off for a couple weeks just in case something else hits me from a creative standpoint and it also give me a couple weeks to rehearse and get it down.

Remember that snausages commercial where the dog is running around and saying I smell bacon, I smell bacon, wheres the bacon? Well that is me with the Morgan Cup.

My focus and and energy is on the Morgan Cup and it is like I'm running around here saying I need to get ready for the Morgan Cup, the Morgan Cup, The Morgan Cup. I smell the Morgan Cup.

Everytime someone posts about being done with their videos it makes me feel more and more behind even though I know I have time right now.

Everytime someone posts about being done with their videos it makes me feel more and more behind even though I know I have time right now.

I can tell you that those that waited until the end last year, would almost all say that they wished they had filmed earlier. You never know what comes up.

Oh I'm by far not done. Still have to film it yet but I'm done writing them.

I can tell you that those that waited until the end last year, would almost all say that they wished they had filmed earlier. You never know what comes up.
For sure. I'm not waiting cause I want to......there is stuff that let's say, I'm having to wait on till it arrives. That's what is killing me.

Exactly. Get it done and uploaded. You don't have to send the email right away, that way if you get another idea you can reshoot. Peace of mind is golden.

Time goes by really fast. Having things recorded is only the start. After that is tweaking, clipping, and uploading. My biggest obstacle last year was one of my vids being 31 seconds no matter how I edited it. Like JB said, things come up.

Jake will you make a minute long bio video? It's just something that I want to see.

I don't think I can do that buddy, they're libel to kick me out of the Morgan Cup if I were to ummm and uhhhh my way through a video and actually post it for the world to see. I have a lot of work to do so that my equipment promos are better next time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I can do that buddy, they're libel to kick me out of the Morgan Cup if I were to ummm and uhhhh my way through a video and actually post it for the world to see. I have a lot of work to do so that my equipment promos are better next time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi this its Jake! Come join uhhh jakenation

I daydream of the MC. Its become an addiction it seems.

Best part, I got home and my wife had promo ideas she thought of today, how awesome is that?

Best part, I got home and my wife had promo ideas she thought of today, how awesome is that?
That is cool.....now it's her fault if you don't get selected! Ha!

Dude, I hear you. I've really started to look at every round and range session as working towards Morgan Cup form. I hope you get in!

(and a little off topic, but I hope you like the PM I sent you)

That's awesome dude. That's how my wife was last year, having that support behind you makes things a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back