2012 Ryder Cup - Medinah Country Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they have all been adopting this way of life. Should cause some trouble.

I'm a full on Euro homer this week!

high_five-2495.jpg

Probably not. We are self centered and greedy. It's our culture and way of life. Not conducive to a sporting event like this.

Yeah look how poorly we do in the Olympics.

Reactions: JB
That is so lame. And the opposite of your avatar.

I'm a proud Resident of Appalachia.

I can't wait to see who misses more putts, Lee or Phil.

Higher percentage of individual sports.

Try again.

Americans have the better winning percentage when it comes to singles. If it's close or USA has the lead going into Sunday, Europe's in a lot of trouble.

Americans have the better winning percentage when it comes to singles. If it's close or USA has the lead going into Sunday, Europe's in a lot of trouble.

But you're a Tiger fan. You can't be logical.

I'm a proud Resident of Appalachia.

I can't wait to see who misses more putts, Lee or Phil.

Is both an acceptable answer?

Is both an acceptable answer?

No, hahaha

Phil's in good form but man can he lay a turd at these events.

Deep down I'm pulling for Merica but I like to create some controversy. And it gets Jake fired up.

Big if though man. I think bubba implodes from internal pressure and who knows what tiger shows up. Lots of ifs on the American side

Snedeker could get the FedEx Cup and Ryder Cup in one year...must be nice

Big if though man. I think bubba implodes from internal pressure and who knows what tiger shows up. Lots of ifs on the American side

Good call. He got waxed by a fat, old, boozing Spaniard two years ago.

But you're a Tiger fan. You can't be logical.

Haha I also have it in college football. My bad!

Is it possible for Europe to get completely shut out and the Ryder Cup completely done by Saturday evening? Because I'd love to see Europe get spanked so badly they don't even tee it up on Sunday.

I want some drama and fire this year. Last time all the emotion was on the Euro team, well except for Overtons Boom Baby, which might be last we hear from him.

Bubbas look at me pomp and arrogance doesn't count.

No, that is not possible.

I want some drama and fire this year. Last time all the emotion was on the Euro team, well except for Overtons Boom Baby, which might be last we hear from him.

Bubbas look at me pomp and arrogance doesn't count.

You sound like you want to root for the Euros too.

Such a shame. Oh well. I just hope it's a good weekend!

Is it possible for Europe to get completely shut out and the Ryder Cup completely done by Saturday evening? Because I'd love to see Europe get spanked so badly they don't even tee it up on Sunday.

I know in the past the Americans have been better in the single, but looking at the two teams. Not sure that will be the case this year.

You sound like you want to root for the Euros too.

No. No I can't turn on the good Team USA. Not for all the skinny jeans, Marlboro Reds, and former world #1's who wrecked their game trying to draw the ball.

If the US team was half as passionate on the course as they were at the ping pong table we'd be unstoppable.

YESSSSSSSSS....Would be the best thing that could happen

BOOM!

ED5E8C6D-82F3-4046-8358-F0D896019C43-883-000000DA2CA2FF2A.jpg

Enjoy it looper. Awesome experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back