Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to root being your first time?

Little bit. I had no idea what I was doing as Ive never done anything like that on Android. Luckily there are quite a few guides out there and I found one that was up to date with the latest updates. That one had clear steps that actually worked. Biggest pain is putting everything back on your phone after doing it. I thought Titanium backup would do it. It did but not as seamless as I had hoped. JellyBean is a nice update though.

Little bit. I had no idea what I was doing as Ive never done anything like that on Android. Luckily there are quite a few guides out there and I found one that was up to date with the latest updates. That one had clear steps that actually worked. Biggest pain is putting everything back on your phone after doing it. I thought Titanium backup would do it. It did but not as seamless as I had hoped. JellyBean is a nice update though.

Is "Project Butter" like... Mizuno buttery??? :D

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Is "Project Butter" like... Mizuno buttery??? :D

Nothing is as soft and buttery feeling as a forged Mizuno blade.

Nothing is as soft and buttery feeling as a forged Mizuno blade.

Dang! Not even a jelly bean huh?

Loving the new S3 commercial in front of the apple store. Well, new to me, haven't seen it until today.

LtEvO TaPpEd

I rooted my S3 last night, which was interesting for my first time and then loaded up JellyBean on it. Its A LOT different then ICS but much much better. Lots of nice improvements and my phone is hella faster without all the Att and Samsung crap on it. Ive had it off the charger since 5AM and been messing with it all day, its at 34% right now. Im hoping battery life is a little better once I get used to the new features and stuff. One thing Ive noticed is signal is better and I get real 4G now a lot more.

Aha..you'll never be satisfied with a stock phone now...good for you! Let it settle for a day or so b4 judging battery life.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Y...E...S YES!!!
adarany2.jpg

Continuing to build on my iSheep collection.

I agree that the feud sucks, but the new YouTube app is great.

Aha..you'll never be satisfied with a stock phone now...good for you! Let it settle for a day or so b4 judging battery life.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Loving the JB update so far. Lots of improvements hidden in there and lots of stuff that wasnt in ICS. I do miss a couple of the Samsung add ons that I dont have now.

I agree that the feud sucks, but the new YouTube app is great.

That's because it's the actual youtube app, not iPhone's version of the youtube app.

I'm going to look at phones today.. Not sure ill buy anything but I'm pretty stoked. I updated my 9900 finally and no real difference with the new OS. It took ATT a year to get the update but they finally did. Battery life a little better haha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I'm going to look at phones today.. Not sure ill buy anything but I'm pretty stoked. I updated my 9900 finally and no real difference with the new OS. It took ATT a year to get the update but they finally did. Battery life a little better haha.

Thats great man, I can't wait to hear what you end up going with..

LMAO, JB that is a funny video.

That video was pretty funny.

Side note. I bought a new wireless router today. Just installed it and msn am I happy I did. Not sure why I waited so long. The range its better, the speed is better, and now tapatalk loads faster on the tablet. YAY!!!

That new Samsung Galaxy S3 commercial is hysterical. With the people waiting in line and stuff. A really well done commercial.

That new Samsung Galaxy S3 commercial is hysterical. With the people waiting in line and stuff. A really well done commercial.
Dean posted it up in the iPhone thread earlier today. It is hilarious, not just as a S3 owner, but as a phone nerd in general, I think its spot on.

I am pondering a tablet of some sort, but I'll probably go with an Ipad, one of my friends sold his Ipad to get something cheaper :)bulgy-eyes:) and he bought some crappy microsoft thing that gave him problems from the get go. . .I guess I'll stick with the ipad or wait for that mini ipad or something

Dean posted it up in the iPhone thread earlier today. It is hilarious, not just as a S3 owner, but as a phone nerd in general, I think its spot on.

Yeah to me its just funny. It reminds me of those sheep Callaway commercials last year. I like witty because they are true commercials and it is spot on.

I am pondering a tablet of some sort, but I'll probably go with an Ipad, one of my friends sold his Ipad to get something cheaper :)bulgy-eyes:) and he bought some crappy microsoft thing that gave him problems from the get go. . .I guess I'll stick with the ipad or wait for that mini ipad or something
I am LOVING my Note 10.1. It's awesome.

Yeah to me its just funny. It reminds me of those sheep Callaway commercials last year. I like witty because they are true commercials and it is spot on.
I like the line, "We arent getting it this time, but NEXT time!" and the "mind-blown" parts.

Like I said, it's funny because it's true. Just like how AMAZING the "new" panoramic photo feature is...

Lol. Stupid microsoft. Honestly though windows 8 looks tempting. The app ecosystem will be weak. Blakcberry weak is my fear.

I have the new ipad and its hands down the best tablet I've used. My playbook rules too.

Honestly I think I've been too negative talking about electronics in general. Its weird being a tech nerd left me with some feeling of superiority LOL. Gonna cut it out.

All OS's have their strengths. They're all customizable too. Just depending how far you want to go. My playbook runs android apps. There are custom balckberry os's. The iphone can be jailbroken. The android phones can be rooted. Find what things matter the most and go from there.

Really? I feel like I asked about that thing about half a month ago and the response was relatively mediocre.. They had a grouping for them.
Im liking it so far, dude. I use it for work, and came from the original iPad to it, so obviously it's an upgrade. The note features have been pretty sweet for me, and makes a lot of things I do for work quite simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back