It depends, here in italy for a new driver anything below 400-440 is actually quite cheap.

It's brand new. Retail on that thing is $399. He probably thinks he's giving someone a deal.

All the people who put their $7000 Camerons on there over and over again and never sell them are dumb. How about put in on there for $3000 and actually make some money.

All the people who put their $7000 Camerons on there over and over again and never sell them are dumb. How about put in on there for $3000 and actually make some money.

What you're confused about young lad, is that when it says 7K, they're constantly getting email offers for less than that. Why sell yourself short when someone is going to email you an offer of 6500?

That is not near as bad as some of the ones I've seen on CList.

I have put some stuff up on eBay with some ridiculous prices before, you would be surprised at what some people will pay for things.

Yeah, people can be very, very dumb on eBay.

Listing that for 300+ is no more ridiculous than someone putting a bid on something with 6 days remaining on it.

Listing that for 300+ is no more ridiculous than someone putting a bid on something with 6 days remaining on it.

Now that I will never understand....just put it on your watch list so you won't forget about it :D

LOL, I've wondered the same thing. What I wonder more about is why people make such awful comments on Youtube? People on my brother's channel absolutely bash me and THP. It's interesting.

That is not near as bad as some of the ones I've seen on CList.

CL is the worst. I see over priced crap on there all the time. People wanting $200-300 for junk knockoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL, I've wondered the same thing. What I wonder more about is why people make such awful comments on Youtube? People on my brother's channel absolutely bash me and THP. It's interesting.

Haters gon hate! Sad but true!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's brand new. Retail on that thing is $399. He probably thinks he's giving someone a deal.

A bit off the OP but I missed this yesterday, coming from a putter addict, people who look at putters as an investment to make money are crazy IMO.

Now that I will never understand....just put it on your watch list so you won't forget about it :D

I guess it's better than that snipe crap that some people do.. Then again, it's probably the only reason why eBay is so effective as well..

Why would people bash you guys?

Because I'm an ahole on here I guess. They bash me and THP. I guess they're folks who've been banned or something. I dunno dude. But I'd love to meet these idiots face to face one time.

Because I'm an ahole on here I guess. They bash me and THP. I guess they're folks who've been banned or something. I dunno dude. But I'd love to meet these idiots face to face one time.

What a bunch of turds. I'll be there for the next comment.

I have put some stuff up on eBay with some ridiculous prices before, you would be surprised at what some people will pay for things.
I see so many things that people will bid more for than it cosdts new on Amazon! With free shipping even!

My brother had a Lego store on ebay for his Masters in Business. He was amazed that people refused to let someone get a good deal on something and would way overbid for things.

Or use eSnipe.

I guess it's better than that snipe crap that some people do.. Then again, it's probably the only reason why eBay is so effective as well..
whoops, hahaha

Or use eSnipe.

whoops, hahaha

hahahaha!!! Awesome. Not using eSnipe is only good for those who like random chance haha - -I think it's saved me quite a bit of money doing it the traditional way.

hahahaha!!! Awesome. Not using eSnipe is only good for those who like random chance haha - -I think it's saved me quite a bit of money doing it the traditional way.

Bidding at the last minute is fun, even when you don't win. I only use eSnipe when I know I won't be around for the end. Plus it costs you to use it, and since I am cheap, I would rather do the actual bidding. But it has won me many items.

i don't know what you guys are lookin at...the srixon z star driver that the link sends me to is going for $359.99....?

it's better than when people try to sell "happiness" on Ebay for $1,000....just sayin'...

Bidding at the last minute is fun, even when you don't win. I only use eSnipe when I know I won't be around for the end. Plus it costs you to use it, and since I am cheap, I would rather do the actual bidding. But it has won me many items.

eSnipe costs money?

eSnipe costs money?

Like 1 cent per dollar that you bid, if you win the auction. It doesn't cost anything if you don't win.

Like 1 cent per dollar that you bid, if you win the auction. It doesn't cost anything if you don't win.

Hmm, didn't know that. I don't recall seeing the cost anywhere when I esniped the one time I won something. Will look or that in the future.

Hmm, didn't know that. I don't recall seeing the cost anywhere when I esniped the one time I won something. Will look or that in the future.

You would have had to bought the points they charge before you can bid . . . but I think you can do it for a few weeks free before you have to pay.

One thing I laugh about is when people post (usually younger people) that they lost a bid by one dollar! But they don't think about what the max bid was for the person who won. Bidder a may have had a max bid of $21.00 and the winning bid was $22.00. But the winner might have had a $50 max bid.

Back