Morgan Cup 2012 Pictures - Round 3 - True Blue Plantation

Thanks for putting this up Hawk. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

Heck yes, I am enjoying them!

Just saved a bunch locally and think I will ask my wife to make them into a collage of sorts for my little man room. Sweet!

Man these were good times! I love looking at these pictures.

Thanks for posting all the pictures. Really makes one feel like they were there. Awesome awesome job.

Man some great pictures. Really enjoying seeing more of this course

The last two pictures are of tnolan on 17. I figured that was a fitting way to finish it all up.

thanks Hawkster!
great pics all around here. way to go volunteers!

Those were actually the last pictures on that roll. I thought it was very cool to see that.

Great pics! Whoever the photographer was did a great job. I know Nerfny took a lot.

Great pic's hawk, thanks for sharing.

i-j6thV5m-L.jpg

Chunky what did you do that JB was afraid to touch you?

Bringing a tear to my eye. Man, I miss those days.

Love the action shots, course looked amazing

I think she snapped one right after too where you could see the ball coming out. Thank god there were no snakes in there haha

lol @ Jake.
dean i don't recall that being part of True Blue??? you guys must've played a different course that day...

lol @ Jake.
dean i don't recall that being part of True Blue??? you guys must've played a different course that day...

I took the scenic route!

lol @ Jake.

Hahaha, I was trying to figure out where that was at as I never saw it. :)

Green looks like number 9 but I never saw the rough.

Thanks for posting the pictures Hawk.
Talking about snakes wasn't it Dean that screamed like a School girl at a little tiny ol snake?

i-b77T4q2-L.jpg

whoever took this picture, you're my hero.
i love it.

I quite impressed with my setup at the top here and by the way photographers are downright awesome

i-PmLXF8K-L.jpg

Kelly I told you got some good ones of you.

Thanks for posting the pictures Hawk.
Talking about snakes wasn't it Dean that screamed like a School girl at a little tiny ol snake?

that thing was huge. Had to be like a 3 footer haha

Back