2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
after seeing some pictures posted from this past years event, I cannot wait to see those 2 great courses again. The question is, who's coming with me?

I can't lie, I want to be there with you in a bad way. Team Dot Com sounds good down in the old sig. Looking at those pictures looks like you guys made memories for a lifetime, I want to make those in 2013.

All I know is its going to be a group of great guys going. Hopefully I'm one of them

I hope more than several.

Dean-O,

I really hope we double the amount of entries from last year. The excitement seems to be about at an all-time high so I really wouldn't be surprised man

after seeing some pictures posted from this past years event, I cannot wait to see those 2 great courses again. The question is, who's coming with me?
I'll be there Dean. We should play well too, Im talking about a couple PBs for us, there are a ton of bunkers out there. :alien:

I'll be there Dean. We should play well too, Im talking about a couple PBs for us, there are a ton of bunkers out there. :alien:

and snakes...watch out for them snakes.

Well I will be back behind the scenes.

I think a 52 is within reach buddy.

I have a great idea for a video too Grant. I think if I can pull it off, it will be a source of great entertainment.

I am going to try to get with Chunky and shoot next week if possible.

I have a great idea for a video too Grant. I think if I can pull it off, it will be a source of great entertainment.

I am looking forward to this one for sure dude

Got room for 1 more?

Well I will be back behind the scenes.
This is the best news I've heard all week! :rockon:

I'll get you a Team Paradise: Jake Nation shirt to wear!

Got room for 1 more?

If I make it to this next one and if on Team Paradise, I'm bringing JakeNation Tees for all!

I am sure it will be good. Just don't show us chest hair again. I still have nightmares.

Got room for 1 more?

Yes sir, we do.

Yes sir, we do.

we sure do. So War, Jake, and I. We might need a 4th but maybe we should take our time on finding that person

Just dress like your avatar, spit out a good chew and tell the camera you are ready to whup some booty in the Cup!

Got room for 1 more?

You make me feel so loved!!

You make me feel so loved!!
I think you need to apply...and be on Team Albatross. Nerfny can wreak some havoc in a scramble!

I lost count at how many times she outdrove me at Grand Cypress.

I think you need to apply...and be on Team Albatross. Nerfny can wreak some havoc in a scramble!

I lost count at how many times she outdrove me at Grand Cypress.

Thanks WE but I'm happy behind that camera. I have a feeling if I was in front I would put Chunky to shame. You never know what is going to come out of my mouth.

I'm kinda struggling with what to do for a video or if I should just go volunteer. I can make a good video I think :) I think TC will come up with something wicked. He always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back