Morgan Cup 2012 Pictures - Round 2 - Caledonia Golf and Fish Club

Fantastic shots everyone, God I love that course.

Great pics.

That course was so beautiful! I need to play there someday.

Lovely. The scenery pics really show us how beautiful this place really is. Loving the action pics too. Rain delay sucks!!

Awesome pictures Hawk. Thanks for posting.

i-dB6rV9v-L.jpg

tyno: "Sounds great Chunky, text me later."
Chunky: "I DON'T HAVE TEXT!!!"

it was here, in this moment, that i was accepted into FrankA's Clique....

lol....i honestly forget our conversations here, but enjoyed them thoroughly. this was the only good part of the rain delay.

Some more wonderful pics! Cookie, your elbow is nice and tucked on our driver swing. I like it

Great pics, some of those of Caledonia are just stunning! Man that was a good time, I cannot wait to get back there!

I know it's been said, caledonia was beautiful. And those bunkers were tough!

Man this was such a fun round. If I had to sit through that long of a rain delay, there isn't a better group of people to do it with. I could chill on that porch with a glass of sweet tea and be perfectly content, that is such a beautiful place.

I wish we had a picture of what I saw on 15 at Caledonia from the tee box. The sun was setting and we were surrounded by the trees. Just a very cool scene that I hope stays in my memory for a long time.

I know what you mean Hawk, I've got that same memory on a different hole. It's kinda crazy but I'm almost glad the rain delay happened, it allowed us to see that course in some spectacular light.

Great times at Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
This makes me hungry to make it into the Morgan Cup.

Some more wonderful pics! Cookie, your elbow is nice and tucked on our driver swing. I like it

Thanks buddy, I noticed that as well! For how bad the takeaway is, I do a half decent job of getting back into a good position at impact. Still can't believe it myself!

These are some fantastic photo's

Awesome photos again, I love how all the staff bags barely fit on the carts. Very cool!!!

Love that course! 18 is one of my favorite finishing holes

Absolutely! The first time I played there we started on ten, so we finished with the somewhat lame par 3 #9 as our finishing hole - was not happy about that! Remedied that next time down though...

Thanks buddy, I noticed that as well! For how bad the takeaway is, I do a half decent job of getting back into a good position at impact. Still can't believe it myself!
yeah dude, you make very solid contact which is all that matters.

yeah dude, you make very solid contact which is all that matters.

Agreed bro. He is a very good ball striker for his positioning. Cookie- I liked watching you swing dude.

Agreed bro. He is a very good ball striker for his positioning. Cookie- I liked watching you swing dude.

Haha, thanks man. It's good for a laugh or 93 of them. :)

Loved seeing these threads pop up last night, was cool to get those memories flowing again and the excitement of returning hit me again.

The entire time there just flew by and every moment was so darn fun.

Haha, thanks man. It's good for a laugh or 93 of them. :)

Loved seeing these threads pop up last night, was cool to get those memories flowing again and the excitement of returning hit me again.

The entire time there just flew by and every moment was so darn fun.

I agree. I can't believe how fast it came and went and that we are already getting excited for another one.

Beautiful!

This course was just gorgeous, and those sunset photos are breathtaking. I was so focused on my match that I did not notice the sunset, so it was great to see. Thanks for getting these shots. Just amazing.

Fantastic photos!

I love the duck tee markers.

Back