The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on Adam Schefters twitter page

As @mortreport is reporting, an agreement between NFL and NFLRA is at hand and both sides will work to have officials working this weekend.

The defense is the only reason they won their first two games and vick is doing nothing but turning the ball over. If Andy Reid would like to keep his job he better start winning. Jeff has a lot of patience but even he only has so much.

jay-cutler-funny-face-nfl-referee.jpg

As @mortreport is reporting, an agreement between NFL and NFLRA is at hand and both sides will work to have officials working this weekend.

Saw this as well, hope it gets done for this weekend

LOL. Yeah I mean, he knows the oline sucks. I don't mind him yelling at them. What I do mind is him just tossing balls around because he is upset. His mechanics break down and he throws Peyton Manning wobblers.

Lol, Peyton can throw a wicked wobbler

Evidenlty only an agreement in principle on certain items, no final deal yet.

Shoot, I was just looking forward to getting time back on Sundays by boycotting the games. :beat-up:

I think the Cowboys lose to the Bears on Monday night.

I agree...Cowboys cant get shat going

Dez doesnt even have a TD. That O line is bad and is whats holding them back. I think that Bears defense might give the offense all kinds of trouble.

Dont say that!!

On a real note, I think it will be a low scoring, boring MNF game. The Cowboys O-line is awful, and the Bears are leading the NFL in sacks. The Bears O-line sucks and Cutler is a turd.

I could easily see a 10-7 game

Snoozer TH. Snoozer. Just saw this haha

images

Dez doesnt even have a TD. That O line is bad and is whats holding them back. I think that Bears defense might give the offense all kinds of trouble.
yeah, I honestly think Romo is a decent QB so I find it weird that they have no game. I havent figured out what their problem is.

yeah, I honestly think Romo is a decent QB so I find it weird that they have no game. I havent figured out what their problem is.

His inability to run the right route? Or his propensity to take plays off whenever he feels like it..

I think it is one of those two, or a combination of both

I want to see JJ's pi$$ boy (son in law) wipe his glasses some more

I think he's a good QB too but most QB's start making mistakes when they get pressure or never have enough time to find the open guy. Or the timing gets messed up. Offensive line dude.

His inability to run the right route? Or his propensity to take plays off whenever he feels like it..

You changed the subject to Dez I see, lol. All true statements.

sure, but thats just one player. They have a decent D. and really a stellar offense on paper.

sure, but thats just one player. They have a decent D. and really a stellar offense on paper.

My bad dude, when you said "I find it weird they have no game" I thought you were speaking of the relationship between Romo and Dez.

As for the offense, it really starts with that line IMO. If Demarco Murray cant run the ball, which save for week one, he hasn't been able to, than they are going to key on the pass, and even when they are only rushing 4 guys Romo is still getting sacked. It honestly is pathetic. Combine that with the fact that 3 Cowboys players are 1,2 and 3 in the NFL in false start penalties and you have a lot of 1st and 2nd and long, which usually lead to 3rd and long

The got dang penalties too. Gees they had 12 or so against the Bucs, seriously. That's terrible and its been going on since Parcells.

My bad dude, when you said "I find it weird they have no game" I thought you were speaking of the relationship between Romo and Dez.

As for the offense, it really starts with that line IMO. If Demarco Murray cant run the ball, which save for week one, he hasn't been able to, than they are going to key on the pass, and even when they are only rushing 4 guys Romo is still getting sacked. It honestly is pathetic. Combine that with the fact that 3 Cowboys players are 1,2 and 3 in the NFL in false start penalties and you have a lot of 1st and 2nd and long, which usually lead to 3rd and long
makes sense, I had no clue they were getting that many penalties. Damn Cowboys. So much for Mericas team

makes sense, I had no clue they were getting that many penalties. Damn Cowboys. So much for Mericas team

31 penalties through 3 games, 3 guys have 16 of the 31 penalties..Pretty darn bad

31 penalties through 3 games, 3 guys have 16 of the 31 penalties..Pretty darn bad
wow. Thats real bad. I had no clue. That in itself is a game changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back