Nventix Nunchuk 370 Review Forum Testing

You are giving me a great idea, I will try to get some people with similar SS to yours (or a wide range) to hit this and I'll post how it goes.

I'd like to see the results of this. Will be interesting. I find it difficult not to think of the classic shaft profile of flex and kick point when considering this shaft.

it has really reduced dispersion for me, but almost everybody who tries it tells me it is heavy heavy heavy.
if your swing speed is not fast, the question is that because of still learning how to swing effectively, in which case the shaft may help, or because of age/general health, in which case, i think most users would find it heavier than ideal.

I'd like to see the results of this. Will be interesting. I find it difficult not to think of the classic shaft profile of flex and kick point when considering this shaft.

I feel that it still plays like a classic shaft profile though even though its softer in the middle and siffer on the ends. I think the one flex or lack of flex rating throws people. To me if plays like a heavy stiff plus shaft with a Mid-High kick point or bend point. If we both make it to the Outing I'll be sure you get a chance to hit mine, because that club isn't leaving my bag anytime soon and the only reason it will is because I have a MC bag to fill.

PD, that has been some awesome info as of late, I really hope I can swing this sometime soon as I'm more and more intrigued, has anyone seen it as an upgrade possibility on any custom club order options?

On the course right now. I've hit two BOMBS off the tee with the Nunchuk'd Mashie so far today, 247 and 249 total yards GPS'd. Both were in the FW too.

On the course right now. I've hit two BOMBS off the tee with the Nunchuk'd Mashie so far today, 247 and 249 total yards GPS'd. Both were in the FW too.

Those are amazing numbers, how was the ball flight on them?

Those are amazing numbers, how was the ball flight on them?

Nice mid flight with a slight draw. On the second one I hit another ball with my new Mashie 3W and the 18* Nunchuk'd Mashie was about 15 yards past the 15.5* 3W.

JConn what would you estimate those two tee shots carry distance vs roll?

Do you think the ball flight ( more roll) is the reason you are getting more distance or is it a combo of more carry plus more roll?

Nice mid flight with a slight draw. On the second one I hit another ball with my new Mashie 3W and the 18* Nunchuk'd Mashie was about 15 yards past the 15.5* 3W.

How does that compare to your normal ball flight and shot shape?

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Do you think the ball flight ( more roll) is the reason you are getting more distance or is it a combo of more carry plus more roll?

I think it carries about the same distance, but it almost always has a big bounce and some roll out. I'm alway amazed at the height and the distance of the bounce. I would say that is a combo overall though. I might see 5-7 yards more carry, but I certainly see plenty of bounce and roll out.

Yea I think it's mostly added roll, but I am seeing a little more carry than my previous hybrid. Definitely seeing a lot more roll than any hybrid I've ever had.

I would say the mid flight slight draw is what I strive for. Obviously it doesn't always work out, but that is my most common ball flight these days.

I would say the mid flight slight draw is what I strive for. Obviously it doesn't always work out, but that is my most common ball flight these days.

Good to know, I always wondered if the uniflex style would change a ball flight on ya!

I would say it hasn't change my shot shape much, other than lowering the ball flight.

Hoping to get out and play Thursday as it looks like that will be the best weather of the week. Is there any certain shot or something specific that anyone wants me to watch for or hit that day?

Hit it for every drive on par 4's and par 5's and see what happens.Should allow you to get in a groove and also not just judge on 3 or 4 shots in a round. Would be nice for you to have 12-14 tee shots to report on. Also this may allow you to hit it more from the fairway.

Hoping to get out and play Thursday as it looks like that will be the best weather of the week. Is there any certain shot or something specific that anyone wants me to watch for or hit that day?

Do everything you can to launch it high in the air. I'm pondering it in a 3w and I'm curious if it's just gonna give a low to low-mid flight or if it can get some air

Will do on both accounts. Maj, the course I will be playing starts out with a 450 yard par 4 and a has a 465 Par 4 as well...

Well use your own judgement on those two holes but it might give you a chance to hit it twice on those two holes assuming no hazards in front of the greens. Look forward to hear the results.

Well use your own judgement on those two holes but it might give you a chance to hit it twice on those two holes assuming no hazards in front of the greens. Look forward to hear the results.

Not scared of it....lol.

Finally got back out there yesterday after about a week off; not by choice, life has just gotten in the way. So I get off work early and head out to play at least 9. On my second shot with the Nunchuk'd hybrid, on the second hole, the head comes off AGAIN! I was so frustrated that I ended up leaving and going straight to GS. Luckily the club builder was there and was able to fix it while I waited. Supposedly this time he used a "tour van epoxy" and some shaft beads (not sure if that's correct) so he said it shouldn't have any chance of coming loose again. Still frustrated though.

I'm heading down to play one of the nicest courses in the state today, Pronghorn, so it is nice that they were able to fix it so quickly. I've heard the course is very long so I will most likely lean on this club for the longer par 4s and second shots on par 5s. I will update this thread tonight.

Sorry for the mis-haps and delays in testing guys, believe me, I'm not happy about it. As always, feel free to ask any and all questions.

Finally got back out there yesterday after about a week off; not by choice, life has just gotten in the way. So I get off work early and head out to play at least 9. On my second shot with the Nunchuk'd hybrid, on the second hole, the head comes off AGAIN! I was so frustrated that I ended up leaving and going straight to GS. Luckily the club builder was there and was able to fix it while I waited. Supposedly this time he used a "tour van epoxy" and some shaft beads (not sure if that's correct) so he said it shouldn't have any chance of coming loose again. Still frustrated though.

I'm heading down to play one of the nicest courses in the state today, Pronghorn, so it is nice that they were able to fix it so quickly. I've heard the course is very long so I will most likely lean on this club for the longer par 4s and second shots on par 5s. I will update this thread tonight.

Sorry for the mis-haps and delays in testing guys, believe me, I'm not happy about it. As always, feel free to ask any and all questions.

Jeff, good luck at Pronghorn! Those courses are awesome! Are you going to be able to play both sides? Anyways, I wanted to ask if you have a hard time getting shots to check on the greens. I know you are seeing significantly more roll with this shaft, but does that roll out translate to having a tough time holding the green?

Back