• Total voters

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are the top 5 finalists as chosen by the panel of voters including those at adidas Golf. We got a lot of wonderful entries and it was very tough to chose the top 5. We want to thank everyone for participating and we wish all the finalist the best of luck!

We are just going to put up the sentences without who wrote them. Please vote for whichever you feel is the best one for this contest. We hope everybody had as much fun with this as we did.

1. Raise the bar of your style, not your budget, with this great Adidas golf outfit which includes more than three pieces!

2. After spending all her food budget money on Adidas Golf clothes, Ms. Cougar went to the bar and hooked up with 3 guys.

3. I know when I wear Adidas to the golf course other golfers will recognize the three bar stripes and think that I am stylish even if I know I didn’t have to break my budget to wear it!

4. After a bad round of golf, I visited three bars; now there's no budget for cute clothes.

5. When your budget is a two but your taste is a three, Adidas ladies golf wear allows you to raise the bar without lowering your unique style.

This one is open until 8pm EST guys. Get your votes in.

• Admin
Well the votes are in and the polls are officially closed. The winner of the Ladies adidas Golf Budget on a Style Contest is.....

Sentence # 2 After spending all her food budget money on Adidas Golf clothes, Ms. Cougar went to the bar and hooked up with 3 guys.

thanks1974

Congratulations!!!! :clapp:

Congrats to thanks1974!

I am making my next entry funnier, though.

Congrats Thanks1974

Congrats thanks!

heck ya koko.

Congrats Thanks, but I would have bet money that that entry was Claire's!

I'd like to thank the Academy for their support and a special thanks goes out to my old guidance counselor Ms. Wilson who said I'd never amount to anything..... Well I'm a THP contest winner, dammit! :alien2:

Thank you everyone! I'm glad that my humor seems to fit with some people. And it sounds like I may have some long lost brothers and sisters here judging by the other responses, etc. :clapp:

I had that one as Gasman's or Bogey's. Mine was #4.

Congrats, Thanks1974!

Back