What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries JB ate over 1/2 the cookies already. I am actually pretty happy about that, it must mean they really were good.

Of course they were!

Don't let Harry know, or he'll be on your doorstep!

Hubby's out of town, so it was chicken nuggets, frozen pizza, and leftovers. On three separate plates.

I guess Camillo had other things on his mind than a good meal.

Of course they were!

you haven't tasted my baking before. The last time I tried to make brownies they ended up fluffy like a cake, and the last time I tried to make cookies the bottoms were black the top was raw and they all baked into each other and it was one big overcooked/raw cookie cake.

you haven't tasted my baking before. The last time I tried to make brownies they ended up fluffy like a cake, and the last time I tried to make cookies the bottoms were black the top was raw and they all baked into each other and it was one big overcooked/raw cookie cake.

For cookies, the best thing you can do is get yourself a Silpat:

img30l.jpg

It will keep the cookies from burning on the bottom or sticking to the cookie sheet.

I had Kangaroo tenderloin, with grilled baby bok choy and pineapple with a chile-lime sambal. It was tasty and by far the cutest thing I have eaten.

I had Kangaroo tenderloin, with grilled baby bok choy and pineapple with a chile-lime sambal. It was tasty and by far the cutest thing I have eaten.

2093-kangaroo-kicks-boy-into-pond.gif

For cookies, the best thing you can do is get yourself a Silpat:

img30l.jpg

It will keep the cookies from burning on the bottom or sticking to the cookie sheet.

The one and only Martha Stewart would 100% agree with you on that Harry. If I am going to start baking more cookies (cause my man does love his cookies) then I might have to get a few of those.

Steak and potatoes and corn tonight.

Pork Tenderloin on the smoker.

Cocktail party = stand up food. So I'll drink too much.

Error. Does not compute. :bomb:

That's the second time I've had to reboot my mind because of you Claire. Stop it!

If it makes you feel better, I didn't drink that much. It was pretty good stuff, but I can't tell you what because I didn't have my gosh darn reading glasses on.

JB, GG--how were the ribs this time?

Boo Girl said she likes my meatloaf (news to me!), and I haven't made it in ages. So that's for tonight. Shall we set you a place, Harry?

We did a pork tenderloin and it was fantastic. Ribs next weekend for sure.

We are going to tackle the ribs again this weekend. The pork tenderloin was great! JB did an incredible job. Last night we had some friends over for a relaxing evening of burgers and fries, yum!

Boo Girl said she likes my meatloaf (news to me!), and I haven't made it in ages. So that's for tonight. Shall we set you a place, Harry?

Oh man, I miss my Moms meatloaf.

Oh man, I miss my Moms meatloaf.

We'll set a place for you, too. Don't tell the kids I sneak ground vegetables into the meatloaf.

Did anyone see the new world record for lobster roll. Im pretty sure I could eat the whole thing. Thats my favorite part about going to Maine.
[YOUTUBE]ZnP2bV2tfrs[/YOUTUBE]

Maaaaa.....the meatloaf!!!!

I hated my moms meatloaf, huge chunks of onions in it. I swear she quartered an onion & never went any smaller with the pieces.

I miss my ex-Mother-in-Law's meatloaf. It was even better than mom's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back