Hawaii Five-O (Spoilers)

I'll be there on Thursday and Friday nights colt, staying at the Aston Circle and then cruising for the next 7 days. Would be cool to run into you there.

PM sent.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

The new season started off strong. Just watched the DVR'd second show - what a great surprise with Laura Graham joining the team.

Neat little storyline to get Kono back on Five-O.

Neat little storyline to get Kono back on Five-O.

Thanks for not spoiling Smallie. I'll be watching last night's DVR's episode tonight (comes on @ 10pm here).

It's pretty cool, Danno's real dad is on the show tonight. (James Caan).

My wife and I really like this show. I have to look past some of the "super" tech stuff they do and the blatant product placement, but the show is really good and I like the people in it. Kinda fun to see people from Lost and Battlestar Gallactica. My wife and I also went to hawaii for our 5th year anniversary last summer and the show makes us want to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty cool, Danno's real dad is on the show tonight. (James Caan).

I thought the writing for the two of them was great, but overall the shows have gone down hill a bit. They need to bring back WoFat.

By the way, this show starts up again tonight!

Interesting that Shelburne was McGarrett's supposedly dead mother. And when WoFat got away,I asked my wife why she let him go, before Danny let McGarrett know that is what happened. I am guessing most people thought the same thing.

I thought it was pretty good, but man did it open up a ton more story lines.

Last season in five minutes!

The opening of the show had a mistake in it. When we scattered my mom's ashes in Hawaii, we were told it was OK, but to not put any leis in the water. They told us to cut the string and put only the flowers in the water. Ocean creatures were getting tangled up in the leis.

The opening of the show had a mistake in it. When we scattered my mom's ashes in Hawaii, we were told it was OK, but to not put any leis in the water. They told us to cut the string and put only the flowers in the water. Ocean creatures were getting tangled up in the leis.

I think that the wantings of EPA and the local coral huggers (wait, you can't touch coral, much less hug it) would confuse 95% of television watchers.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I thought other than the mistake you point out, the opening scene was very well done and respectful. I know it flooded you with some great memories of your mom through out your life.

I thought other than the mistake you point out, the opening scene was very well done and respectful. I know it flooded you with some great memories of your mom through out your life.

It was a great opening scene. Loved it.

Not sure if this season is going to hold my interest. I'll give it one more episode.

I didn't expect a dude getting his head cut off at the beginning of this episode!

Dano never looks at the road when he is driving.

I didn't expect a dude getting his head cut off at the beginning of this episode!

Don't think that dude expected it either. :laughing:

In one of the scenes they were eating something from Leonard's Bakery in Honolulu. Leonard's is about 8 to 10 houses down the street from where my grandparents lived on Kaimuki Street. (Leonard's was at the intersection of the next block)

I don't know what they were eating, though I know it wasn't malasadas.

In one of the scenes they were eating something from Leonard's Bakery in Honolulu. Leonard's is about 8 to 10 houses down the street from where my grandparents lived on Kaimuki Street. (Leonard's was at the intersection of the next block)

This guy is hooked on the thought of some malasadas. Just come on over to Hawaii and I'll split a fresh dozen and play a round or two with ya. :alien:

That's awesome!!! Small world connections rock in shows.

That yellow dessert that they were eating looked like bibingka, but IIRC Leonard's doesn't sell bibingka.

bibingka7.jpg

BTW, if you and Colt get together for malasadas and golf, count me in! It's been a while since I had a Leonard's malasada, but I do have an awesome, easy-to-make recipe for malasadas I got from my 8th grade home-ec class (I went to King Intermediate in Kaneohe).

That yellow dessert that they were eating looked like bibingka, but IIRC Leonard's doesn't sell bibingka.

BTW, if you and Colt get together for malasadas and golf, count me in! It's been a while since I had a Leonard's malasada, but I do have an awesome, easy-to-make recipe for malasadas I got from my 8th grade home-ec class (I went to King Intermediate in Kaneohe).

I didn't know what it was either, just that Kono said it was from Leonard's. They do sell a bunch of pastries. I didn't save the episode on the DVR to go back and look!

You can PM me that recipe!

I didn't know what it was either, just that Kono said it was from Leonard's. They do sell a bunch of pastries. I didn't save the episode on the DVR to go back and look!

If your cable company has On-Demand, you can. I didn't watch Monday's episode until last night.

You can PM me that recipe!

PM'd

Back