THP Fantasy Football - Week 4 Thread

I have probably made the dumbest moves all year, I'm going to need to play real smart the rest of the season.

Uh oh that romo td hurts me, need some murray td runs or gg wins this one

Cookie and I were in a tight match until that Romo hot potato pick-6 to the Bears. He needs Romo to throw it to the Cowboys/Dez instead of the Bears to win it.

Oop, that second pick 6 just gave me the boost over Schanker. I was sweating bullets all night being down 30 and Forte being banged up.

Oop, that second pick 6 just gave me the boost over Schanker. I was sweating bullets all night being down 30 and Forte being banged up.
Im with you, dude. Needed the Bears Defense to show up (or the Bad Romo to show up) to seal a win.

I'm down 6 need me a murray td

I've had a lot of requests to trade, but comfortable with my lousy pics. With this being my first active FF season, is it considered offensive to not trade? I picked off the norm in sequence and think I actually grabbed a few players others didn't think would go so fast. Not that I will change the way I'm looking at things, just wanted to ask.

Well now I'm 0-4. This seasons over. I'll I can do now is play spoiler.

Im with you, dude. Needed the Bears Defense to show up (or the Bad Romo to show up) to seal a win.

I've got a 5 and a half point lead. I think I'll be ok but I'm still gonna be on edge till it's 0:00.

Sorry man, I thought it'd take a minor miracle to beat you.

Welcome to the club. I finally have a solid team too.

it's ok man...glad my team could under perform again just for you. I've got more holes in my team than I can plug right now

lol, i hope all the rest of the teams in the league follow your teams lead in the under performing area!

I would like to personally thank Romo for being horrible tonight...saved my bacon, and sends me to 4-0.

Also glad the matchup worked this week, and I wasn't playing one of the 10 teams in League 3 that would have beaten my poor effort for the week.

Well I'm at 2-2 on the year. Looking to get over .500 next week!

I would like to personally thank Romo for being horrible tonight...saved my bacon, and sends me to 4-0.

Also glad the matchup worked this week, and I wasn't playing one of the 10 teams in League 3 that would have beaten my poor effort for the week.

You ate welcome Donnie...and Romo had 5 interceptions...lol

You ate welcome Donnie...and Romo had 5 interceptions...lol

And I needed just about every last one of them. Sorry for the bad beat this week TBT.

I lost to gg by .5 14 runs by the cowboys blah

Oh and thanks jets for negative points

Score 119.5 points and still lose, can't catch a damn break.

I have scored the third most points in all of league 1 and am 1-3. This sucks.

Everyone has their break out game against me.......frustrating.

ETA: can you tell that I really think this sucks? LMAO

Cookie,
That happens to someone in the league each year. It usually comes around by week 4 or so. If you keep scoring the points, you will win games.

Score 119.5 points and still lose, can't catch a damn break.

I have scored the third most points in all of league 1 and am 1-3. This sucks.

Everyone has their break out game against me.......frustrating.

ETA: can you tell that I really think this sucks? LMAO

You should blame Romo. He gift wrapped thy one for me.

Top scorer this week in league 2. My team is shaping up nicely.

Back