Memorial Tournament [possible spoilers]

Furyk's shirt today reminds me of those old chocolate and banana popsicles I liked.

So, you're saying you want to lick Jim Furyk?

Just his shirt.

nice to see weir post a nice round.... hope he keep's playing well.

Adam Scott is putting up BIG numbers this year.

Luke Donald is only 3 back right now. Maybe he can get himself back in the running.

Anyone know why Sean O'Hair withdrew?

Im asking TM right now.

Luke Donald is only 3 back right now. Maybe he can get himself back in the running.

Anyone know why Sean O'Hair withdrew?

According to a friendly text message, Sean withdrew because of a bad wrist that was acting up.

Ogilvy fires 9-under today to shoot into a tie for the lead. After the end of yesterday's round, I thought his mental game was kaput for this week. Pretty impressive bounce back.

Yeah it was including holing out from the sand on 18.

Anyone see VJ's shot into the flower bed yesterday? I had to leave right after it happened, so I didn't see what he did from there, but I had visions of a Caddyshack moment.

DLIII out of nowhere into the lead?!?!?

I know what the heck. He was playing well but I did not see this.

Tiger puts up a nice eagle there.

Tiger's outfit isn't very flashy today, but I like it.

I like the green shirt as well. I actually just emailed our Nike people and told them so and then saw this post.

I hope they eject the idiot who yelled "Tiger!" in Byrd's backswing. :angry:

What exactly is a seven month year-old son?

You dont speak jibberish smalls?

Rewind the interview that just aired. She called the baby, his seven month year old son.

Wrong tournament though; it was a Nationwide event I am watching! But still. (It was the Memorial 45 minutes ago! I never saw them change and I wasn't paying attention)

No wonder you had no clue Harry!

Wrong tournament though; it was a Nationwide event I am watching! But still.

No wonder you had no clue Harry!

Whew! I thought I was losing it again!

Was it Brandi Seymour asking the question?

Is it me, or does it seem that everything out of Jack's mouth is him trying to justify the course.

I think it was Stephanie Sparks?

Back