The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The colts MIGHT just do this! Knock on wood...

This sucks, I gotta listen to this on the radio, still blown away that the biggest game of the year is not on TV in INDIANA! Come on Colts!

This sucks, I gotta listen to this on the radio, still blown away that the biggest game of the year is not on TV in INDIANA! Come on Colts!

This is the biggest game of the year?

Biggest opponent of the year, they don't play any better teams than the Packers. TOUCHDOOOOOOOWN COLTS!

Wtf packers? They just knocked me out of the last man standing. I hate packers

Who would have thought he was going to go to Wayne?

I guess you could call the Texans a big opponent as well, but this game is HUGE

:35 left, this could be entertaining.

These Packers are not who we thought they were....and they are not being let off the hook.

Biggest opponent of the year, they don't play any better teams than the Packers. TOUCHDOOOOOOOWN COLTS!

They play the Texans twice and the Pats, as well as the Bears. Not sure I would say that, but it doesn't really matter.

Colts fans should be excited. They are seeing the birth of a special player before their eyes. Its rare to follow up a franchise QB with another one and they are seeing it unfold.

I did forget about the Pats, but I would put this right up there with it. Packers are one of the highest profile teams in the league. Bears aren't anything great. They will get the wild card at best in their division.

They better hope they make this FG, or that ends up being a huge botch by Rodgers.

Miss it!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!

And the shankapotomous by the Packers. Awesome win by the Colts and Luck. This kid is special!!!

They better hope they make this FG, or that ends up being a huge botch by Rodgers.
Still trying to figure out why the TO was needed a minute ago? Was it close to being a delay of game?

That's a real nice win for the Colts. How can you not be impressed by Luck? That guy made some plays down the stretch. Awesome to see

Still trying to figure out why the TO was needed a minute ago? Was it close to being a delay of game?

Yeah they were playing the cowboys offense.

That's a real nice win for the Colts. How can you not be impressed by Luck? That guy made some plays down the stretch. Awesome to see

Big time. Dude kept his head and made plays. What a turrible loss for the Pack. Damn.

Poor Packers. Erin is in shambles. I'm mocking her.

Wasn't her Luck - y day

Guess not.

I never would've guessed that. The Colts were missing Freeney, Angerer, and Dabis in the defensive side of the ball. But that team was motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back