THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Hit the Razr Fit with the B Asha if you can. I was really impressed with it.

I didn't try it but I know canadan was hitting some bombs with it

Hard to believe I am making the trek to Ohio in a couple of weeks, but look out world, this event is going to be a blast.

haha dude, you should hit the mystery classic as well. It was a 270 but I have no idea what the shaft was. Did you hit JBs classic?
The mystery 270 classic has they Miyazaki limited edition 39S in it. Very light, same as I have in my CG Black.

Hard to believe I am making the trek to Ohio in a couple of weeks, but look out world, this event is going to be a blast.
Ohio? Who would have thought I would be so excited about going to Ohio.

Watching this unfold has been great.

It started as "mike we are coming to ohio", and has exploded into 3 contests, 25+ thpers making the trip from something like 11 states. Truely amazing

Can the first page be updated with course info and additional contests? I need to start searching for a hotel and it would be convineant to see all the updates. Thanks

Can the first page be updated with course info and additional contests? I need to start searching for a hotel and it would be convineant to see all the updates. Thanks

Added the contest details.

The course info will be done soon.

Is it too late to come out for Sunday? I know I can't make it Saturday, but I am trying to change some things around to make it Sunday.

Is it too late to come out for Sunday? I know I can't make it Saturday, but I am trying to change some things around to make it Sunday.

Not too late man, but it seems like the next day or so is probably when you'll need to know. Make it happen!

Sounds good so we can put u down for Sunday for sure?

Added the contest details.

The course info will be done soon.

Thanks JB . Working on the logistics with work 99.9% sure I'll be there.

Just got done playing 18 with Hitman, 45* and windy and he kicks my a** at my home course lol. He shoots a 82 and played well all day, I blow up with a 92! He could not miss with that damn seemore putter, I'm requesting a center shafted mallet seemore make the trip if you have one. I need some quality time with one.

3 amazing contest prize that's for sure!

mikedean441; Course info will be available tomorrow[/QUOTE said:
I hope this isn't being said in your best Whimpy voice!

I am interested in seeing what course you guys ended up picking, since the one didn't treat you guys well when you played it yesterday.

I'm excited for course info! I'm out playing today in 44 degree weather just in case we have a cool weekend of golf in a couple of weeks.

I'm excited for course info! I'm out playing today in 44 degree weather just in case we have a cool weekend of golf in a couple of weeks.

Id say odds are it will be "cool" that weekend

Looks like I should be on board for the whole weekend. Been so busy hasn't sunk in yet. Checking out some hotels tonight.

Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

Saturday

**Mikedean441 (d)
**Canadan (d)
**TheToppDogg (d)
**Bullfrog (d)
**Robman7 (d)
Hitman (d)
Barspin89
**Brock (d)
**GolfinFF
**JB (d)
**War Eagle (d)
**10yarddraw (d)
**T2GRN18 (d)
**Bhillin (d)
**Tadashi70 (d)
**Bogey317 (d)
**JeffReedMO (d)
**CG13
**BigLee33 (d)
**jskittle (d)
RMix09
**Jrod (d+1)
**YoungBuck (d)
**RxGus (d)
**Griff (d)

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW
**JeffReedMO
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle
RMix09
**Jrod
**RxGus
**YoungBuck
**Ingolfer
Cameron
**Griff

Pairings TBD.

Have we heard from Barspin and RMix? I have not seen them around for a little while.

Back