THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Have we heard from Barspin and RMix? I have not seen them around for a little while.

RMix is a friend of mine. He has every intention of coming, just needs to be a more active THPer (or so I tell him haha)

RMix is a friend of mine. He has every intention of coming, just needs to be a more active THPer (or so I tell him haha)

Okay, that is good to hear. So he is definitely in. How about Barspin?

Okay, that is good to hear. So he is definitely in. How about Barspin?

You know, I haven't seen barspin post in quite some time.. In fact, I don't even think he's posted in this thread yet, just the previous (read: not as awesome) OH outing thread.

Haven't heard from Cats either.. Thought he was planning to make this work!

Pumped up for sure here in Md, youngbuck has been looking at courses in the area trying to guess where we will play. Hotel is confirmed, working out the details of getting out there now.

Pumped up for sure here in Md, youngbuck has been looking at courses in the area trying to guess where we will play. Hotel is confirmed, working out the details of getting out there now.

That's awesome!! Any good guesses? heh..

Looking forward to hearing about a safe trip to Ohio! I can't believe it's only 13 days away!!!

How's the super 8 there on monarch? Never can tell with these budget hotels. Could get lucky or sleep in the truck.

How's the super 8 there on monarch? Never can tell with these budget hotels. Could get lucky or sleep in the truck.
I hope it's decent I just snagged a room there for fri/sat

That's awesome!! Any good guesses? heh..

Looking forward to hearing about a safe trip to Ohio! I can't believe it's only 13 days away!!!

Yankee trace and pipestone

Have we heard from Barspin and RMix? I have not seen them around for a little while.

Barspin was in the initial original outing group, I pm'd him 2 days ago, if I don't hear back Monday ill remove him

Mixer is a buddy of dans, I'm sure he can harass him

BigLee is in Florida right now. Took his kid to Disneyland. But keeps texting me. He says he's pumped for this. Can't wait for the chutt contest.

BigLee is in Florida right now. Took his kid to Disneyland. But keeps texting me. He says he's pumped for this. Can't wait for the chutt contest.

Yeah he texted me and said to count him in for everything all weekend

I often wonder if some people skip over large threads. I see so many people in the KY, MI, OH, PN and others on the board that have never checked this thread out. Of course it could be there are busy, don't like us, don't play golf or so many other reasons.

I just like Super 8 Motels in strange states. Everything else is second fiddle.

As much as I would absolutely love to see more people get on the list, I am a big fan of the names I see on it.

I think we're in for a special weekend guys. Get ready to have a blast.

I was wondering about asking a few in the Hoosiers group but the ones not on the list show latest activity like 2 months ago, guess there trying to get in the last bit of golf they can, and not checking in

As much as I would absolutely love to see more people get on the list, I am a big fan of the names I see on it.

I think we're in for a special weekend guys. Get ready to have a blast.

I agree buddy. We have a great list of members and we are bringing it for our Albatross Club Members. It means a lot to us that people choose to support this venture.

Heck yeah! I cant wait. Im a one man party machine when I come to town

I agree buddy. We have a great list of members and we are bringing it for our Albatross Club Members. It means a lot to us that people choose to support this venture.

Understated awesomeness.

Heck yeah! I cant wait. Im a one man party machine when I come to town

hahahaha You're a riot Robbo. Bring that power fade with you!!

I often wonder if some people skip over large threads. I see so many people in the KY, MI, OH, PN and others on the board that have never checked this thread out. Of course it could be there are busy, don't like us, don't play golf or so many other reasons.

I agree, I"l keep an eye out when the next iron testing is done.

But I'm estatic how this has grown, almost 30 people, from over 10 states coming together for some good times

Back