The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someone else is pretty happy when dad comes in Dev, lol at that great smile. Your a good dad Dev!

Thanks buddy. It's the greatest gift I have ever been given. I was so scared but it all changes when you see them smile.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I fly home today!!!!!!! Alberta can lick my chocolate salty......... Too bad I have to come back in 1 .5 days but still I get to see my wife and son today and that's all that matters.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I fly home today!!!!!!! Alberta can lick my chocolate salty......... Too bad I have to come back in 1 .5 days but still I get to see my wife and son today and that's all that matters.

Travel safe dude....hope your seats say in one place

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Adorable, Dev. And you never stop loving their smiles.

Kevin

At the airport Waiting on my wife's flight to land. I haven't seen her in almost 5 weeks.

Tapatalking like a boss

At the airport Waiting on my wife's flight to land. I haven't seen her in almost 5 weeks.

Tapatalking like a boss

Definitely HHJJ worthy, that's tough.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Tapatalking like a boss

Brown chicken brown cow.

What part of Alberta?
Get outta here we don't want you anyway's. Go see your wife and child. :alien:

What was wrong with it?

Good to hear it!

Just found out that there is a PGA Superstore opening 10 minutes from my house. YESSSS

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just found out that there is a PGA Superstore opening 10 minutes from my house. YESSSS

Tap Tap Taparoo

REALLY!?!?! AWESOME! I can't wait to go. When's it opening?

REALLY!?!?! AWESOME! I can't wait to go. When's it opening?

Not entirely sure. Saw a sign for it when I drove past. Checked google when I got home and all it said is that it is confirmed to open soon.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Not entirely sure. Saw a sign for it when I drove past. Checked google when I got home and all it said is that it is confirmed to open soon.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Sweet. I can't wait to go there and hit some lefty gear.

Seeing this kid's smiling face every morning when I go get her from her crib makes me more happy than anything I could have ever imagined.
u7ynu2uz.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Love that picture!

Thanks man. It is the highlight of my day, every single day. It's only a few minutes before I have to leave for work but I wouldnt trade it for anything.

We are officially moved into our new home!!! We are all exhausted and once the dust settles you will see us back active again. Man it will be good to have our selfs back in order so for a couple more days hang with us! We love all you guys so see ya soon :blob::banana:

edit: We also JUST picked up our new modem for our new ISP and got the computers back up a few minutes ago. It's great to be back in civilization again :D

Dev that smile melts hearts, I'm sure of it.
OG glad to hear you're in the new house, congrats my friend.

I have my own HHJJ, found out that I landed Boeing and Topcon. Two huge accounts that I have been after for two years. Very happy that a portion of my 2013 and beyond is in the books. There will be two weekends in 2013 that benefit from these accounts

Dev that smile melts hearts, I'm sure of it.
OG glad to hear you're in the new house, congrats my friend.

I have my own HHJJ, found out that I landed Boeing and Topcon. Two huge accounts that I have been after for two years. Very happy that a portion of my 2013 and beyond is in the books. There will be two weekends in 2013 that benefit from these accounts
what do you do for work. and those are some huge companies to land for any job!

3 years ago today I married my wonderful and beautiful best friend. I couldnt be any happier. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

_DSC2554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back