TexAg08

Buckle #12 Whoop!!
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a sharp pain on the inside of my elbow, has anyone else experienced this after dramatically increasing the amount of golf you play? I can't be certain this is what caused the pain but golf is what I suspect. the pain is sharp but comes and goes mainly hurts when the arm is bent at the elbow (flexed). I noticed it yesterday evening after I played in the AM and it has started feeling worse today.

If it feels like "tennis elbow" (check those symptoms out) yes I have. The treatment is all over the place depending on who you talk to. For me it was always Advil daily and two weeks off. But I always recommend seeing a professional in any injury situation.

If it feels like "tennis elbow" (check those symptoms out) yes I have. The treatment is all over the place depending on who you talk to. For me it was always Advil daily and two weeks off. But I always recommend seeing a professional in any injury situation.

wouldn't have a clue what tennis elbow feels like but I will consult good ol' Web Md. Now as for 2 weeks off that is not an option!! I would have to get therapy to deal with the withdrawl symptoms especially after shooting my all time low of 88 yesterday!! guess it'll be advil and suck it up time for me. if I don't think about it the pain will go away right? lol

The pain will not usually subside without time off. As for therapy, that is what THP is for...hehe.

Also similar is "Darter's Elbow."

Yep, time off.

I didn't go to medical school, but I play doctor on the internet. He's my prescription:

Spoiler
Apologize to your lady for whatever you did. Arm pain should subside shortly thereafter.

Spoiler
I really can't help myself. I'm starting to get a little worried.

I'm there with you. I've knowingly ignored it but my right elbow is numb on the underside. I've been doing some ibuprofen and wearing a small brace.

Back