Sun Mountain H2NO stand bag - review

Carry all the time and mine broke at the hole/joints. Replaced it and broke again in 5 months. Looks good but won't last. Should be able to get at least 3 years out of this bag. High end price...Low end quality

I haven't noticed this problem with mine as yet. I'll have to keep a lookout though. Having had quite a few golf bags in my time, I don't think I'd describe it as low quality though.

Did you decide on a bag yet Iain?

Quick update on the H2NO -

I've noticed one thing that's bothering me. The legs seem pretty reluctant to retract automatically when I pick the bag up. The optimistic part of me wants to put that down to it being new, and thinking that the mechanism will free up a little, but with my previous Wilson bag, the action was a lot tighter every time. I'll be keeping an eye on that.

Had the bag out in the rain at the weekend and it performed very well. The water just runs off the sides and everything in the pockets was perfectly dry when retrieved. Just a shame I couldn't wear the bag, I got soaked.

Any update here? I got drenched today & my C130 is soaked in every pocket.

Very nice bag review...I am looking to go to lightweight stand bag. I have also looked at the Ping 4 under. I will put this one under consideration.

Back