Farrah Fawcett has passed

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Here's the second of the 3. I'm afraid to ask who the next great one will be that we lose. :sad:

Farrah Fawcett

Bummer.

Too bad.

Always had her poster when I was a kid!

Almost every guy I knew had that poster!

She and Ryan O'Neal were planning on getting married again before she died.

EDIT: I guess they were never married before.

Almost every guy I knew had that poster!

She and Ryan O'Neal were planning on getting married again before she died.

I didn't. She was a little before my time.

I was wondering if they got married before she passed. They must not have since it didn't mention it in the article.

i had that poster, lol.
dang. were she and ryan able to marry?

I never read that they did, only that they were planning to.

Here's the second of the 3. I'm afraid to ask who the next great one will be that we lose. :sad:

I know it's horrible, but my first though was that you were referring to the three Angels. :shock:

(Who even is the third Angel? I know Jaclyn Smith because she designs clothes, and is still quite living.)

Kate Jackson. Cheryl Ladd took Farrah's place.

WOW Bogeyme, that turned out to be profound.
Michael Jackson Dead at 50.

You're telling me. I got home last night and what do I see on t.v? Breaking news about MJ being taken to the hospital and then passing.

Really a shame about Farrah. She was an American Icon. I believe her poster is still the best selling poster of all time. I first saw her as an extra playing one of the sidekick major's girlfriends on "I Dream Of Genie", way before the Charlie's Angels fame started.

I even hate that weird Michael Jackson passed. He was such a cute little boy to have turned into such an ugly white woman.

Back