Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

I'm pretty excited about this. Will it eventually be revealed who sent us our gift? Or is it forever a secret?

Today s the LAST DAY to sign up! We have a great number of folks in and could always use a few more!

JConn I will reveal the secret person - once EVERYONE receives their gift.

Today s the LAST DAY to sign up! We have a great number of folks in and could always use a few more!

Come on everyone, who doesn't want some corn from Nebraska!!!

I could send some sunflowers from the land of Toto :p

Sent from my DROID X2

Alright all you MC'ers and non MC'ers only 3 hours left to sign up....BUMP THIS UP! I am still missing FLynnie's info...

Alright all you MC'ers and non MC'ers only 3 hours left to sign up....BUMP THIS UP! I am still missing FLynnie's info...

Get those PM's in!!! this is going to be a great event! big thanks to Perry for setting it up. just a quick question, Perry. since i already have my gift packaged, can i ship it out tomorrow, or do i have to wait so that they'll get it around christmas time?

Get those PM's in!!! this is going to be a great event! big thanks to Perry for setting it up. just a quick question, Perry. since i already have my gift packaged, can i ship it out tomorrow, or do i have to wait so that they'll get it around christmas time?

I plan on sending mine on it's way after I pick it out when I find out who's name I got.

Well, I have sent in my PM so please whoever gets my name don't send Geritol.
Grandpa_Angry.gif

You can send it as soon as you want! All I ask is that it gets to the destination!

You can send it as soon as you want! All I ask is that it gets to the destination!

OK. and say i was to receive my package within the week. do i have to wait to open it until christmas, or can i open it as long as i still record my video?

OK. and say i was to receive my package within the week. do i have to wait to open it until christmas, or can i open it as long as i still record my video?

You can record your video but hold off on posting it on the site. I dont want to give away the secret buddies too early.

I gave Pmoa my home address, so regardless of when my package gets in I won't be able to open it until December 15.

You can record your video but hold off on posting it on the site. I dont want to give away the secret buddies too early.

OK sounds bueno! thanks again Perry! looking forward to see who i get!

Well, I have sent in my PM so please whoever gets my name don't send Geritol.
Grandpa_Angry.gif

Dangit DD! that was my backup gift if i ended up getting you.. haha.

Thanks for the bumps guys, almost didn't make it!

OK...you guys convinced me to join. I'm now an Albatross Member. Seeing all these posts and not wanting to miss out on the fun inspired me! I'm in.

Welcome Geekgolfer! Thanks for joining the AC! You will love it!

if i can count the timezones correctly, 19 minutes left!!

I have randomized the list...

Back