What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vodka and fruit punch

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Scotch, scotch, and more scotch.

Fat tire.

Scotch, scotch, and more scotch.

I am also interested in what kind. Tonight I am drinking Maker's Mark and ginger ale. Thank you VaVince for turning me onto this wonderful concoction.

I am also interested in what kind. Tonight I am drinking Maker's Mark and ginger ale. Thank you VaVince for turning me onto this wonderful concoction.

Solid combo right there!

Johnny Walker Red. Not the greatest, but it'll do.

I love some JW Red. I actually like it better than the Black. Still yet to try the Blue, maybe one day.

A Finnish "national" drink, it was invented for the Helsinki Olympic games in 1952, to compete with the foreign Coca-Cola brand that was taking over the whole soda business. Coca-Cola was refreshing, cool and tasty. But, we Finns put our collective mind together back then, and invented the refreshment drink of the century: "Lonkero" or as it officially was called, Gin Long Drink. Grapefruit lemonade + GIN. Sold even today.

Magic Hat #9

Johnny Red is good, better than black.

JJ, I want a fat tire :(

I'm about to have a Tiger Beer. I feel a fistpump coming

I love some JW Red. I actually like it better than the Black. Still yet to try the Blue, maybe one day.

Really???? You two are the first I've ever heard to say that Red is better than Black. I personally like the smokier taste of the Black a bit better....and michael.tyler, I've had Blue ONCE, at a house party a couple years ago. The host offered it, and, yes, it is the best alcohol I've ever imbibed.

JJ, I want a fat tire :(

I'm about to have a Tiger Beer. I feel a fistpump coming

It's a nice change from the Keith Stone's earlier this week.

Really???? You two are the first I've ever heard to say that Red is better than Black. I personally like the smokier taste of the Black a bit better....and michael.tyler, I've had Blue ONCE, at a house party a couple years ago. The host offered it, and, yes, it is the best alcohol I've ever imbibed.

Had it twice, thought it was ok. Wasn't super impressed and definitely not for the price

erege6ys.jpg

Fist pumpingly good

Had it twice, thought it was ok. Wasn't super impressed and definitely not for the price

Oh I don't usually buy Black...I enjoy Red's flavor and price. But sometimes on special occasions I'll get a bottle of Black. I've been lucky enough to be in the right places at the right times and I've had every JW Scotch except for Green label (this isnt including the special editions...I've had Red, Black, Gold, and Blue).

Paulaner Hefe-Weiss

Dang one of my favorite beers! I wish they sold it out here

Bought a Magic Hat variety pack. I'd had #9 before and loved it so I thought I buy this to try some of their others. Pack also includes:

Vinyl, a amber Lager
+/-, the packaging says a "dark, mild beer"
Demo, a black IPA

Another Miller Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back