2011 Bridgestone E6 Review

Thanks.

Does anyone know how this ball compares to the E6? Tried to find a review but nada.

I've only used the V2 once. I don't remember being very impressed, but I try not to judge things too much with just one outing. They are well liked by some people.

Thanks.

Does anyone know how this ball compares to the E6? Tried to find a review but nada.

The Top Flight balls are decent for the money but Ive found durability to be severely lacking when compared to any of the e series balls. Id play an e6 any day and all day over the Top Flight.

I've only used the V2 once. I don't remember being very impressed, but I try not to judge things too much with just one outing. They are well liked by some people.
I think the D2+ is a different ball than the V2.

Sorry, it was a typo.

I gave what I had left of these balls to my granddad. While I felt they were a good ball they were not the best for my game seeing how I couldnt generate any spin with them. I know I know they are designed not to spin. He though however has fallen in love with them and playing some of his best golf. He shot in the 80s twice recently which is good for his game. He told me they are longer and straighter for him. His swing wouldnt create spin anyways so he benefits from the added roll.

The dual dimples looks kinda cool. Sounds like a good offering, will give these a try.

Some people way not know that top-flite is owned by callaway and yhat callaway produces the v2. The dual dimple tech. has been around for a little while but the v2 was the first to make it a viable addition to the golf ball.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Greens here are much, much firmer than they were a few weeks ago. As expected, definitely not seeing the stopping performance I was then. Good results off the tee though.

I know this is the E6 thread but have a question about the E5. Anyone compared the two?

I haven't played the e5 for awhile, but I used to. Pretty different balls. e5 is a 2-piece with a urethane cover, so it's going to spin more around the green. It's marketed as a high flying ball, but I actually launch the e6 higher for whatever reason. At least I did over the old version of the e5. It's a nice ball if you want spin and don't want to pay $40-50.

Back