2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Mike, JT and Ary! 3 great last picks to make it in! really good videos as well!

Congrats guys! Note taken: dont have infant and move into a new house during MC video submission time :)

Congrats you guys! 2 more rookies and another returner! My heart breaks for those that didn't make it. Keep coming around and we will work hard to make sure there are many Morgan Cups to come!

This. Great post dude.

Hey wonder twin, get that camera uploaded!

Congrats miked, ary and JT. I just finished watching all of the vids and you guys rocked it, I enjoyed them all. I am excited for each of you.

Congrats guys! Great work on everyone selected. Happy for everyone!

Congrats you three! more great videos guys.

Very happy for Mikedean and JT, I'm sure you guys are still screaming after hearing the news. Hope you had the video cameras running!

Congrats to Ary, MikeDean, and Rickie and I mean JT. I hate it for everyone who wasn't selected.

Congrats to 2013 Morgan Cuppers!

Congrats to 2013 Morgan Cuppers!

Great job guys:clapp:! All of you will make all of us mighty proud! :blob::banana::golf2::guitar::thumb:

Ary- Delete some old PMs!!!!

Trying to keep the emotions from wrecking me right now. I'm happy for you all.

Congrats to all the guys who made The Morgan Cup! Good looking teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT I loved that promo man. Very well done.

Great videos guys! Congrats again

Let me start by saying welcome to the final three, well done guys! I can't wait to go through this will everyone.

Thank you to JB and GG for creating such a great event, I am proud to be part of it.

I feel for all of those that put themselves out there are did not get selected. I know the feeling and it aint easy to swallow. This event happen because of the support everyone that entered. I am proud to have taken this journey with all of you.

Thank you to the Judges that chose the final 18. It's never easy leaving anyone out.

Thank you to all the sposors of this event and I hope you are proud of the 32 that will represent your brands over the next year. We are looking forward to taking the Morgan Cup to another level.

Just finished watching the videos for the three newest Morgan Cuppers.....great job everyone.

Of course you know Mike Dean used "movie magic" on his Cleveland video.....he would have chutted everyone of those shots....plus the first chip it looked like he almost double hit it...hehehe

Congrats guys and welcome to the "Big Show"!

Blanket is back!!! Congrats to the three final pieces to the MC. Some really creative videos.

Ok watched the videos.....JT, that may have been one of the best promos to date. That was great thinking buddy!!!! Wow, blown away by that creative thinking. So freaking cool.

Let me start by saying welcome to the final three, well done guys! I can't wait to go through this will everyone.

Thank you to JB and GG for creating such a great event, I am proud to be part of it.

I feel for all of those that put themselves out there are did not get selected. I know the feeling and it aint easy to swallow. This event happen because of the support everyone that entered. I am proud to have taken this journey with all of you.

Thank you to the Judges that chose the final 18. It's never easy leaving anyone out.

Thank you to all the sposors of this event and I hope you are proud of the 32 that will represent your brands over the next year. We are looking forward to taking the Morgan Cup to another level.

Well said.

so of the 21 spots that were up for grabs in one fashion or another, 17 are filled by Morgan Cup Rookies. That's just awesome.

Ary....I can't wait to meet you sir!!

Mike Dean....I was always in your corner sir. It was never forced!! Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back