Broke 90 for first time!

PushSliceSteve

Reaction score
Handicap
I shot 92, 89, 86 on same course this week. I am over the moon. This is a big step for me.
Just wanted to share this with somebody.

Congrats Steve!! Cheers to many more sub 90 rounds.

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Congrats man! Thats awesome and keep up the hard work and you will be breaking 80 in no time!

Thx for your encouraging words!

Congrats! Gotta celebrate the milestones!

Congrats! That's a great milestone!

Congrats! Gotta celebrate the milestones!

Yep, had a few beers after the round of 86.
I memorized every shot. I only hit one fairway from the tee but the recovery approach work and putts saved the day. First ever round without a double bogey.

Congrats man! It's a milestone! Well played!

Congrats Steve! The first time is the hardest!

Nice. It's a big accomplishment to cross off your bucket list.

Way to go man, every milestone seems to put a big smile on my face as well!

Congrats man!!

Congrats, that's a big milestone!!

Congrats. That's quite the week

That is a great accomplishment. I was hoping to join you in the breaking 90 club this year, but it's not looking good now. Golf is out for the next three weeks and probably be cold after that. You never know.

Congrats again and get lots of winter practice so you can start off next year where you finish this year!!

I memorized every shot. I only hit one fairway from the tee but the recovery approach work and putts saved the day. First ever round without a double bogey.

Great stuff, hope it was good beer :)

That's great. It's amazing how much scores can drop when you just avoid the blow-up holes and huge numbers. Find a few more fairways and I suspect those scores will keep dropping!

That is great, congratulations!

Congrats man!! Nice round dude!

Congrats!

congratulations on breaking 90 twice this week? That is a great accomplishment and I hope many more rounds in the 80's for you.

Nice round man, way to go

that right there is what gets you low #'s. way to go dude!

Back