2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys. Here are three videos. Two are my entry vids, one is from tonight.

2 things

One, my wife is awesome, she logged onto the site on her own to see if I won since I wasn't home.

Two, Dan will upload my videos this evening, apologize in advance for the babbling

First congrats to all of the MC'ers new and old. This was a really fun process and it was a blast to watch. Gettin the butterflies is gut wrenching but seeing the reaction videos makes it all worth it. The genuine reactions are irreplaceable. Now on to the many disappointed folks including myself. Keep your chin up fellas, I know it sucks, but there are worse things out there than being rejected. Hopefully, when they hit this one out of the ballpark, there will be another chance next year. Bro hugs all around and let's get'em next year.

Reactions: JB
I will upload my videos at some point. I am really hurting especially knowing I can't attend the outing but I know everything happens for a reason. I want to give my heartfelt congratulations to all of the people selected. You brought it, you really did

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Alright guys. Here are three videos. Two are my entry vids, one is from tonight.

Those were great man! I was cracking up on the promo!

Thanks josh, I am already excited.

JN, I was pulling for you hardcore and I absolutely loved your videos. I really hope to meet you soon!

Congrats to the 18 who made it in to the 2013 Morgan Cup through your videos! Congrats again to the eight members of Team Hackers who will be there to defend! Congrats to the captains of Team Paradise, Team Albatross and Team DotCom! Congrats to the three who made it in via the Name The Team contest! Thanks to the nine judges for giving your time to judge all of these videos. And finally, thanks to all of the sponsors (and ones we don't know yet) of the event.

Thanks once again to JB and GolferGal for giving us all the opportunity to have a dream of being treated like a Tour pro. I have no idea how many people actually sent in videos, but I hope it was a LOT. Like hundreds LOT. You two have created an incredible site here and it just keeps getting better and better week in and week out. I can't wait to see what this place is going to be like, not only in a few years, but heck, in just a few more months! You keep raining the bar and surpassing everyone's expectaions.

I know everyone who didn't see their name is disappointed, but I truly hope that you realize there was only so many spots. I know I am bummed that I won't be able to be in the competition in July, but you know what? You might not be in the Morgan cup, but look at it another way. The 32 people in the Morgan Cup are going to be sooooo busy with the event (and if you think about it, they will be doing a lot of their own forum testing on their Morgan Cup equipment), that this opens up forum testing to the rest of us! So really, it's a lose-win situation! So you have that going for you all! (Me, too!). Technically, they all can sign up for testing too, but they are likely going to be more focused on getting rounds in on their event equipment. I know that's how it was for me the past year.

To all of you who can make it work, go to Myrtle Beach in July as a volunteer. The way I look at it, I was going to go if I got selected, so you can bet your ass that I am going as a volunteer. In fact, I have already committed to it tonight. And the cool thing is, not only am I going to be there, but it's going to cost me at least $600 less than last year! And I am driving this year, so I'll be saving on air fare and baggage fees! Hopefully I can claim dibs on one of your couches in one of the villas! (But not 64C . . . I will want some sleep!)

I can't wait to see my friends from last year's Morgan Cup, other people I have met on the forum who made it into the event, and I especially look forward to meeting the rest of the participants for the first time in July! Remember, support this event as best you can. I know it's likely that there will be some who submitted videos who we might never see again, but I hope most stick around and give this event the support it deserves. And of course, I will be doing whatever the application process is for MC 2014!

Once again, Congrats to everyone who made it into the event this year! I wish I could have taken one of your spots!

I hope everybody enjoys.

Bio

Callaway Promo
[video=youtube_share;sX7rfkJd-QY]http://youtu.be/sX7rfkJd-QY[/video]

I actually think if people want to post their videos, they should use this thread, rather than having another Morgan Cup thread.

How about we wait until tomorrow, or even Monday, so those who were selected can bask in the glory for a while first?

How about we wait until tomorrow, or even Monday, so those who were selected can bask in the glory for a while first?

Too late. Sorry.

Wonder twin deano video number one..

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-TBkamJc1w&feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank">[video=youtube;l-TBkamJc1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-TBkamJc1w&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Grant, I loved that video with the phone call.

Nice job Jersey Nate!

Wonder twin deano video number one..

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-TBkamJc1w&feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank">[video=youtube;l-TBkamJc1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-TBkamJc1w&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Raw emotions. Love it guys.

WHy didn't the wonder twins film that from inside the store?

JN: great videos dude. Your promo had me laughing from the beginning and your bio was solid dude. Great message in your video from tonight buddy. Way to put yourself out there man.

Grant: promo was killer buddy, wife and I just cracked up when seeing it!!

I hope everybody enjoys.

Bio

Callaway Promo
[video=youtube_share;sX7rfkJd-QY]http://youtu.be/sX7rfkJd-QY[/video]

Grant those were great....I really loved the Callaway video....too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back