The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! The old man is my favorite, Si I think.

Hey talk to me about Kia, looking at an optima.

Decent cars that get a bad rap, but I'd rather a Hyundai my man. IF I'm being honest.

When I get out of the service I'm growing a big @$$ mountain man beard

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Dude, I bet so. When is that anyway?

Hawt chicks love big beards.
Haha, awesome.

I havent trimmed the beard in about 3 weeks. Im getting mountain-esque over here.

Oh man. Oct. 2015 unless I can get an early out.

Decent cars that get a bad rap, but I'd rather a Hyundai my man. IF I'm being honest.

When aren't you honest? :alien: I like the Sonata a lot, but last time I looked at them the interior color on the model I wanted was less than ideal.

I gotta get rid of the truck, sadly.

Dude, I know this is going to sound funny and I'm sure Kmac will make fun of me, but I absolutely love the Veloster.

images

Dude, I know this is going to sound funny and I'm sure Kmac will make fun of me, but I absolutely love the Veloster.

images

Almost bought it in yellow before I got my Elantra Limited... Not a word, guys. Not a word

Lol, kids.

In a perfect world I would get that genesis coupe. Also a crowbar to get in and out of it. Reckon I'll have to pass.

Ok after checking that car out, that's a sick little design. Looks roomy as hell too.

Dude, Veloster it up! That little thing has pep and good fuel efficiency and pretty awesome warranties and programs

Warranty will be a massive selling feature for me.

10/100,000 powertrain right?

I'm thinking about buying a Hyundai too. Christmas present for my wife.

Which model buddy?

Haha! The old man is my favorite, Si I think.

Hey talk to me about Kia, looking at an optima.

I drove one of the high end (all the bells and whistles) Optimas for a few days a while back. Definitely feels like a higher end car than it is. Power is "middle of the road" and suspension is a tad on the stiff side but still smooth enough to be comfy.

I drove an Optima as my rental car at the Outing last year. I was pleasantly surprised! Very roomy, good pickup on the highway, and I liked the interior as well.

Don't Hyundai and Kia basically get made by the same parent company?

I just test drove a veloster today. Great feeling car but way underpowered for a turbo.

Yes they are Ary.

Jrod, I agree about the Veloster, especially when compared to what that Genesis can do. But I like the fact that you enjoyed driving it. I think Hyundai's are massively underrated.

*I'm not a Hyundai owner. These are just my opinions.*

I'm thinking a Sonata sedan, thoughts?

Dude, I like them. You can get all the amenities of an Accord, and IMO, in a better looking package, without paying Accord prices.

Yes they are Ary.

Jrod, I agree about the Veloster, especially when compared to what that Genesis can do. But I like the fact that you enjoyed driving it. I think Hyundai's are massively underrated.

*I'm not a Hyundai owner. These are just my opinions.*

Hyundai's are great cars. It's the only thing other than a Toyota/ Lexus I would own.

Dude, I like them. You can get all the amenities of an Accord, and IMO, in a better looking package, without paying Accord prices.
Thats what I was hoping to hear. With the financing rates right now its pretty sweet too.

Oh and happy happy joy joy my mortgage went down $500 a month yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back