The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to all the old guys in front of us at Maggies Valley

Lol, yeah I should've warned you. How was that one by the way? Everytime I've played it has been in a downpour.

Looking to make a kid?

Buy a van.

Kevin

I was trying to figure out what the hell liking the look of one car over another has to do with having kids. If the argument is that people are more mature or their tastes change once they have kids, my job has shown me that those arguments don't apply.

I was trying to figure out what the hell liking the look of one car over another has to do with having kids. If the argument is that people are more mature or their tastes change once they have kids, my job has shown me that those arguments don't apply.

Oh. Two doors suck with kids. Car seats.

Kevin

I'm guessing getting the kids in and out of it along room for all the shat you need to take with you. Then again I don't have kids. My sis in law went from a taurus to a suburban after the 2nd demon.

I'm guessing getting the kids in and out of it along room for all the shat you need to take with you. Then again I don't have kids. My sis in law went from a taurus to a suburban after the 2nd demon.

All the crap that gets hauled around for kids is another topic entirely. Way too many families have gigantic vans or SUVs with only 1 or 2 kids, IMO.

All the crap that gets hauled around for kids is another topic entirely. Way too many families have gigantic vans or SUVs with only 1 or 2 kids, IMO.

Agreed, I made the mistake of taking my nephews two hours to their grandmas once. That involved loading and unloading more crap than I would take on a cross country trip.

Dudes, I just saw a freaking Jos. A. Bank commercial telling me if I buy a leather jacket or a suit, I can get $1000 worth of merchandise for free. I always see these ads. What the Hell is the deal with this place? Anybody shop there? We joke about it all the time, but is this crap for real?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

We have one kid and an Odyssey van. It's a freaking traveling bag room.

Kevin

How's your preloved car treating you esox?

Dudes, I just saw a freaking Jos. A. Bank commercial telling me if I buy a leather jacket or a suit, I can get $1000 worth of merchandise for free. I always see these ads. What the Hell is the deal with this place? Anybody shop there? We joke about it all the time, but is this crap for real?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
Jos A Bank and Brooks Brothers are the only dress shirts I wear...and I wear them daily for work. Their traveler collection no-iron shirts are awesome, especially when you get the buy one get 2 free.

Jos A Bank and Brooks Brothers are the only dress shirts I wear...and I wear them daily for work. Their traveler collection no-iron shirts are awesome, especially when you get the buy one get 2 free.

I hear the adds all the time but never go in, for the buy 1 get 2 deal, how much is that 1 shirt typically?

I hear the adds all the time but never go in, for the buy 1 get 2 deal, how much is that 1 shirt typically?

That's what in wondering. How they can do these big arse deals all the time.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Well those shirts are less than 8 bucks to make in China I bet

Seems like last time I went in they were 90-110 or something ish.

How's your preloved car treating you esox?

Good. Mileage is better and so is not buying premium gas. I miss my leather seats and Super Charged engine, though.

Kevin

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
Shirts are around $80/shirt full price.

The buy 1 get 1 deals are for the same shirts. If you have seen any of my MC videos from work, I am wearing the Jos A Banks shirts in them...fun fact for ya there.

They have some incredible stuff, and the no iron/wrinkle free shirts that you pull from the dryer and throw on a hanger and looked pressed are amazing. I love them, and never take them to a dry cleaner.

Shirts are around $80/shirt full price.

The buy 1 get 1 deals are for the same shirts. If you have seen any of my MC videos from work, I am wearing the Jos A Banks shirts in them...fun fact for ya there.

They have some incredible stuff, and the no iron/wrinkle free shirts that you pull from the dryer and throw on a hanger and looked pressed are amazing. I love them, and never take them to a dry cleaner.

That's not bad at all.

I gotta upgrade mine as my Eddie bauer shirts all tore at the elbow, I was pissed

That's not bad at all.

I gotta upgrade mine as my Eddie bauer shirts all tore at the elbow, I was pissed
That sucks.

Jos A Bank offers a corporate discount too, and you can get a discount card and earn points and what not. When you can get the buy 1 get one or the buy 1 get 2 deals, you really cant beat getting 3 nice dress shirt for $100.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back