The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks chunks and gray. Gray I drink 6oz of concord grape juice a day, its supposed to help joint pain. I could've drunk an orchards worth of grape juice in that bunker lol.

Same knee you had surgery in 2010 I'm guessing?

Yup but I got to replace the entire knee this go round. The old sucker done hit too many pot holes :beat-up:

People that take advantage of people in need. Just paid $4 per gallon for gas. It was $3.47 a day ago. I hope there is a special place in hell for these people. Not to mention the huge knot on my head from smashing my head into the tailgate as I was putting the gas cans in my trunk.

People that take advantage of people in need. Just paid $4 per gallon for gas. It was $3.47 a day ago. I hope there is a special place in hell for these people. Not to mention the huge knot on my head from smashing my head into the tailgate as I was putting the gas cans in my trunk.
Ah yes, gas price gouging...Welcome to Summer in South Florida!

Tropical Storm off of Africa? Raise prices $.50!

Capitalism is grand sometimes.

Ok i have about 50 PM's to send and I have to wait 1 minute for each one...It's going to take me an hour! craptastic

Ok i have about 50 PM's to send and I have to wait 1 minute for each one...It's going to take me an hour! craptastic

Haha never thought of that, thanks again for setting that up and glad to see there is so much turnout for it

Is each one different? You can send a pm to 10 people at a time if that's an option.

Is each one different? You can send a pm to 10 people at a time if that's an option.

Yeah he is sending out individual addresses for the secret gift swap deal

Prices here are so high!!!!

Yup ALL different! Oh well!

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.

College stuff.

Haha, well what are you talking about? It's almost midnight on a college campus.

Haha, well what are you talking about? It's almost midnight on a college campus.

Meh, I can't say, lol. I'm heading out in a bit. Waiting for the bus currently.

Ready to hit the links tomorrow. Ready to play!!

I don't think this is a rant, but I love the enthusiasm.

Fairbandddddddddd!!!! Meet me and jake tomorrow around 1 to play!!!! You make the trek, I will cover your green fee :D

Overtime!!!! yeah great money but three days away from home and stuff i need to get done sucks. Plus having the stupid carrot dangled in front of your face for the millionth time about possible new positions which means more money is getting very old! either let me get to the stupid carrot or hide it i'm tired of seeing it already!

Ready to hit the links tomorrow. Ready to play!!

I might, too. My daughter is demanding a season ending round. It's going to be 40*. So while it will be fun, it's part rant.

Kevin

Fairbandddddddddd!!!! Meet me and jake tomorrow around 1 to play!!!! You make the trek, I will cover your green fee :D

I might have to make the GrantD phone call to make, working Saturdays sucks! Are you going to have clubs ready to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back