New to THP from Southern California

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to THP! You've seemed to have done it up right with getting fit for your clubs! Congrats and welcome!

Welcome fellow Californian.

Welcome!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

welcome! what part of south OC are you from?? I kinda want to start a south OC outting.. :)

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome fellow socal resident.

welcome! what part of south OC are you from?? I kinda want to start a south OC outting.. :)

I'm actually in Stevenson Ranch, about 30 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. Let me know-pending my schedule, I'll come down to the OC.

Hi all!

Back in the game from a lengthy layoff (new kids back then) with almost new everything...and loving it! Old 1998 stuff traded in: Alpha V2 10.5 Driver, Sonartec 15 3 wood, Sonartec 17 hybrid and Callaway X-12 irons-those were good. Only clubs owned prior. Not into buying whatever's new and promising (no club ho) + I wasn't playing that well back then. (New, better stuff listed below)

I'm alive, 53, 6'4, former college basketball player back in the day. Currently in the entertainment industry (nearing 30 years). After two same knee surgeries, I'm feeling better, playin' more golf on mostly weekends but able to get in some weekday work too! Highest score 140 (1st outing in 1998, borrowed clubs, before lessons, wanted to see alot of the course...and did, was not drunk but should have been), lowest score 82 (2012 after new clubs and continuing lessons, sober but could be drunk...well, no).

It all started on a work trip to Florida. Went to a PGA golf show there. Demo'd Mizuno, Titlest, Adams and Ping i20 irons. Flew back to CA. Drove to Phoenix. Spent 5 days at Ping getting fitted. Drove back to CA. Went back to work. 1 week later, picked up new Ping i20 irons from Roger Dunn via UPS. Nice! Updated woods and wedges. Got out and am currently playing golf with a great coach in between!

So-my bag is currently:
RBZ 10.5 stiff stock Matrix shaft
RBZ 15 stiff stock Matrix shaft
Adams Idea a12 19 Hybrid Proforce UST Mamiya stiff shaft
Ping i20 irons 4-PW KBS X shafts soft stepped 1x (yellow dot, +1/2)
Ping Tour S Rustique 56/60 wedges, custom grinds, KBS X wedge shafts (yellow dot, +1/4)
Scotty Cameron Santa Fe (1998 original) putter-only one I've owned. Best club in my bag and have holed many great putts, my golf strength.

I'm out there and conforming now. Looking forward to being in this great THP community!!:clapp:

Welcome. I am in OC. Where are you at?

I didn't read the thread enough. I am in OC and we know it's small. I live in Cypress and work in Anaheim and my fiance is in Fullerton where I visit often. I am very interested in OC outing and just posted something to that effect.

I'm actually in Stevenson Ranch, about 30 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. Let me know-pending my schedule, I'll come down to the OC.

I too am interested in going with a giant.

Dr. Teeth, Predation, StevieC... A foursome in the making?

White Rhino put together an outing a few months ago A few of us NoCal'ers came down. Or, since it is my home town, returned home for a weekend. Welcome to the forum StevieC.

Back